Where and how much to sell thinkpads?

Where and how much to sell thinkpads? i have 2 X240's with 240gb SSD's and a Thinkpad W520 how much should i sell these for a where?

ebay? their worth depends on the conditions and the exact specs but a fully loaded refurb w520 goes for about $200...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the W520 has 8gb ddr3 a 500gb HDD and a i7聽2920XM and Quadro 1000m Graphics card

has a few scratches hasn't been touched since like 2015聽 and its dirty (obvi i can clean it) Everything is fulyl functional. Same with the X240's full functioning with there i5 4300u 8gb ddr3 and 240gb SSD's

W520is pretty old, you can get $300 for it.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750聽| 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull聽| Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

27 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

W520is pretty old, you can get $300 for it.

What sites would be good?

1 hour ago, DiamondFire said:

Where and how much to sell thinkpads? i have 2 X240's with 240gb SSD's and a Thinkpad W520 how much should i sell these for a where?

You PM me, that's how. The W520 is too big for my tastes聽 (plus I have a T420 on the way), but I might want one of those X240s.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

There's always r/thinkpadsforsale on Reddit:聽https://www.reddit.com/r/thinkpadsforsale/聽. If you live in North America, you could try to sell it on craigslist; I've noticed that quite a few people are selling their own laptops there for a bit more than what they are worth. Yet again, there's always ebay.