I would like to fix computers work on them!

I would like  to fix computers work on them! I continue to learn more and more as each day passes!, I use a calculator half the time since I am terrible at math and I know calculus is a thing and mandatory , what is the best filed in computers that I can learn more work on them! 

5 minutes ago, jamesmarshall1992 said:

I use a calculator half the time since I am terrible at math and I know calculus is a thing and mandatory

How is maths related to repairing computers?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

13 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

My thought too ? unless he means actually repairing mobo’s / psu’s etc 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

21 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Gotta calculate how badly you get ripped off.

22 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Math isn't related to networking technologies either but for some reason I'm stuck doing Calculus :(

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

39 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Hooray for education!...

In most schools when you want to go for a degree in something IT-related, maths is a major part of it.

Because for some reason very old-ass computers were basically cool calculators so it still has to be the case today, right? (it's not)

And they also say that the logic of programming is similar to the logic of maths.

Thing is that you really don't need to know maths to be good with computers. Where i live out of all the schools with IT-degrees i could pick, 1 of them was quite different than the others subject wise and didn't have any math at all. That's what i did and i passed without too many issues. Right now when i go to a company for an interview and they are like "wtf u not lern mats" it's a big red flag and i know they don't know sh*t about IT.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

delete

1 minute ago, Mr. horse said:

but outside or programing

Even when it comes to programming, for most tasks you still don't need anything but the basics. It's only the more specialized stuff where more advanced maths is useful, and even then, there are a lot of libraries and other tools that remove a lot of that from your shoulders as well.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

delete

1 hour ago, WereCatf said:

maths related to repairing computers

you must integrate the lifespan of the thermal paste... 

he probably means on an electronic level though, like more electrical engineering kind of level of fixing

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy