AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME vga holder

SirBond

Hello

does anyone have a picture or video for what the  AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME VGA holder is and how to use it? I havn't seen what stuff before and I can't figure out was is for

1 hour ago, SirBond said:

Hello

does anyone have a picture or video for what the  AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME VGA holder is and how to use it? I havn't seen what stuff before and I can't figure out was is for

Image result for VGA holder

Its a bracket to reinforce the GPU to prevent/help against sagging,  this is just a generic photo

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

But it is must use by people who moves there computer alot from place to place. And it this type for then the GPU  is VERTICAL GPU MOUNT?

For the Vga holder there follows with Gigabyte  AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME look some thing like the picture

Now I've seen some video about GPU sagging and what it is.

Thank you very much for the help

10 minutes ago, SirBond said:

Now I've seen some video about GPU sagging and what it is.

Thank you very much for the help

you have to @SirBond (quote) so I get a notification. ( or when speaking which others on the forum)

no worries

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

23 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

you have to @SirBond (quote) so I get a notification. ( or when speaking which others on the forum)

no worries

OKay I will remember that for another time