Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LamoidZombieDog

Ryzen 7 1800X with 16 cores

8 cores, 16 threads. You are seeing all the cores/threads combined and read as Cores. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

so ive been doing some work on my pc as it may or may not be having a few issues. and i downloaded a program called OHM (Open Hardware Monitor) To Check the tempature of my cpu, as it seems like CAM is giving incorrect readings (soon to find out OHM gives you the temperature of other parts but not the CPU :/) But the thing is, its telling me my Ryzen 7 1800X has 16 cores, which its supposed to only have 8. i thought i heard somewhere about a few users rarely reporting this cpu with more then 8 cores or something, is this true? or is this program just messed up?

4ptjvs4x.png

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

CPU-Z is saying it has Eight cores 34q19vmx.png so id assume OHM is incorrect

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

Posted · Best Answer

8 cores, 16 threads. You are seeing all the cores/threads combined and read as Cores. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | EVGA RTX 2080ti Black | Flare X 16-16-16-32 3600mhz 16gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

Samsung 850 evo 250gb | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 2x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 1800x | Asrock B450M Pro 4 | 16gb G.Skill Flare X 3200mhz | EVGA B3 450w | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

Alright thanks