Huawei seeking $1 billion patent deal with Verizon

Age of 9394

Huawei demand Verizon to pay 1 billion for using their hardware. The fee would cover licensing of more than 230 patents.

A Huawei executive made the demand in a February letter, a person briefed on the matter told Reuters. The Wall Street Journal first reported on the letter on Wednesday. The fee would cover licensing of more than 230 patents.

Soure: Reuters  and The New York Time

This New is from June 12-14 but I don't see anyone posting this. Also this is my first time post a New Topic.

Try that on USA courts after they stole that robot arm :D "Oh, it just fell on a bag and got run over by a truck while I had it."

We should make all Chinese ip free for all until they start to respect patents in China.

I hear if you put a Cisco (or whatever) logo on it and a minor change, it’s a whole new product, right Huawei? 

Well besides the entire "Worst person you know just made a great point" deal, I'd love for chief orange glow to have a go at Verizon for still using anything Huawei: It'd be a fairly different thing to try to play hard-ass with a huge company with money and power on your own backyard instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well, Verizon is lucky they're not dealing with Qualcomm. Otherwise it'd have been $10 billion.

delete