Occasional Mouse Stutter

ShadowRanger

The past couple of weeks I have noticed that every now and then my mouse will lag and stutter for a split second or so not for very long but definitely noticeable (happens anywhere, desktop, browser, games). I am not sure why this is happening , as I haven't installed anything or made any changes that I know of that would cause this. I am not 100% sure whether it is just my mouse that lags or the whole screen, as I am unable to reproduce it on demand, it just happens. I have tried many things to see if it fixes it, but I just haven't managed to figure out what the cause is. Things that I have tried:

• Reinstalling graphics driver (with DDU)
  • Reinstalling mouse drivers
  • Monitoring resource usages for spikes (none seem to occur during the stutters)
  • Monitoring hardware temperatures (no heating issues noticed)
  • Updating BIOS and all outdated drivers
  • Cleaning out mouse sensor from dust
  • Scanning for malware

I have a high end PC, with an Intel i7 8700, GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB of RAM etc. The mouse I am using is a Razer DeathAdder Elite.

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to try and identify the issue, please let me know.

Have you check for storage spikes? That is usually the problem but if it isn't then use the mouse on another port and finally another pc to confirm that its the mouse. 

If it isn't the mouse then just do a fresh windows install. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore