Zorin OS Ultimate pay

Hi!

If I pay for Zorin OS 15 Ultimate, can I update for free to the new version(eg. 18 when it launches), like pay for 12 get 15 when it launches.

Thank you!

I think so, the "ultimate" version just seems like a donation option - I'm pretty sure you can get the same thing for free if you install the bundled software manually.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

As Sauron said, you can install the bundled software and options manually. Of course if you want to support the developers, you can pay for the Ultimate and get everything setup automatically from the get go.

How can I get the Ultimate desktop layouts on Core? Do you know any alternative software?

2 hours ago, TonyFycus said:

How can I get the Ultimate desktop layouts on Core? Do you know any alternative software?

The Zorin "Ultimate" layouts are just preset configurations for the GNOME desktop, you could configure the same thing manually if you are willing to put in the time.  As for the software that comes pre-installed, all of that is available from the Zorin repos using the other releases.  What you pay for with the Ultimate version is convenience and supporting the project.