my pc screen will not start 99% will give me a no signal sign

Roudy sahmarani
hello guys i have a very strange problem my pc was working great until now, i was able to play games and start windows normally but after i have left it for a month now the screen 99% of the time will give me no signal and i don't know why if i restart the pc or shut it down directly from the case after many times it will start and work normally and flawlessly so what is the problem this is getting me sick really and thank you.
my specs are: ryzen 5 1600x
nvidia gtx 1070 founders edition
16 gb ddr4 ram 2666mhz hyper x
2tb hdd toshiba
silverstone strider power essention 600w psu
my screen is an AOC 22E1H screen

Do you have any other display to try and connect it to?  Do you have something else to plug into the display?

Those simple steps will eliminate whether or not the display itself is causing the problem, or whether is something software or hardware related on your computer.

Also, try another display cable.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, scotartt said:

Do you have any other display to try and connect it to?  Do you have something else to plug into the display?

Those simple steps will eliminate whether or not the display itself is causing the problem, or whether is something software or hardware related on your computer.

Also, try another display cable.

I have solved the problem it was something with my ram or my gpu i have removed both of them and cleaned the gold parts using a rubber and used the compressed air to clean the slots and this solved the problem.