Game Pass for PC - Administrator approval needed for installation

Ninja661

I recently signed up and downloaded Xbox Game Pass for PC but have been unable to download or install games that have the message Administrator approval needed for installation on it's game page.  I was hoping someone here might have a solution.  

I've searched online and have been unable to find a solution.  I have tried running the app as administrator, I tried using regedit a bit to change permissions, but got nervous about messing with the registry too much, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times with many restarts.  

I try to start the download and on a fresh install it will ask me where I want to install the game.  After I select the drive it will try to start the download and then run into an error.  It's listed as Error code: 0x80070005

I would really appreciate the help if anyone knew what the issue was.  Thanks!

Best thing to do would be to contact microsoft, Ive also gotten a few erros. First it didnt let me install games on my hdd because it said it wasnt optimized, then had problems with downloading a game, it went from 10mbs to 0b.