Laptop feet have fallen off

So my laptop feet/bumper thing at the bottom of my laptop have fallen off. I was wondering if it is okay to use super glue to put it back on. I have the gl702vm laptop from Asus if anyone was wondering. If super glue isn't a safe option, does anyone know any other solutions?

unnamed.jpg

Yeah, super glue works fine. 

Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks like what you have on there is the really low-end thin double-sided tape. 

Super glue works, but personally I'd opt for the thicker 3M double-sided foam tape and replace them all at once. 

Try to get rid of the remains of the original tape though, it looks like almost all of it is still in the cutout on the bottom of the laptop.  I guess it sticks to the plastic okay, but not so much to  the rubber of the foot.  Some tweezers might help to remove it.