Graphic Cards and Legacy Bios

So I am looking to stick a UEFI graphics card into my Motherboard, which only have support for Bios based boot method... what can possibility go wrong?

Now to be more specific in my case I am trying to stick a Sapphire Nitro RX 580 in to a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R motherboard (with a Q9550). I know it will be CPU bottleneck-ed regardless if I overclock the Q9550 or not, but I am waiting to see if Ryzn will finally dethrone Intel and or Nvidia, before I go for a 100% Red or a Green and Blue build. (Plus you bet I had been waiting for Intel's 10nm processor for way too long, and the games I played aren't really CPU heavy...)

Anyway, I didn't think about it too much but I noticed the "BIOS support" for Sapphire Nitro RX 580 only listed "UEFI", and I know the grand daddy P45 only knows BIOS... so will they talk to each other? 

I done a bit Google-ing but only found a few instance that someone else have issues with Sapphire RX cards, however other users reported their RX580 worked fine with legacy motherboard...

If someone is currently using a Sapphire RX 580 on a legacy board, please give me some confidence. Otherwise I might just go back looking for a 970 or something like that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this is the beginning of the end for the legacy BIOS...

1 hour ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

So I am looking to stick a UEFI graphics card into my Motherboard, which only have support for Bios based boot method... what can possibility go wrong?

Now to be more specific in my case I am trying to stick a Sapphire Nitro RX 580 in to a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R motherboard (with a Q9550). I know it will be CPU bottleneck-ed regardless if I overclock the Q9550 or not, but I am waiting to see if Ryzn will finally dethrone Intel and or Nvidia, before I go for a 100% Red or a Green and Blue build. (Plus you bet I had been waiting for Intel's 10nm processor for way too long, and the games I played aren't really CPU heavy...)

Anyway, I didn't think about it too much but I noticed the "BIOS support" for Sapphire Nitro RX 580 only listed "UEFI", and I know the grand daddy P45 only knows BIOS... so will they talk to each other? 

I done a bit Google-ing but only found a few instance that someone else have issues with Sapphire RX cards, however other users reported their RX580 worked fine with legacy motherboard...

If someone is currently using a Sapphire RX 580 on a legacy board, please give me some confidence. Otherwise I might just go back looking for a 970 or something like that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this is the beginning of the end for the legacy BIOS...

Welp, after a short research, appears yes Sapphire RX start to have this problem back with 480... and yes it is the end of Legacy BIOS with AMD and nvidia both dropping their Legacy Bios support starting RX 480 and some GTX 10 series cards...... Rip...