The ability to "pin" a status update in the activity feed

Arika

Being able to pin a status update to always be at the top of the activity feed in your profile would be very handy.

It would allow people to have something they feel is important enough to be front and centre on their profile for people to see if they decide to view said profile. For example the two links in my signature would be better within my profile as opposed to my signature, but currently there's no other place it would really "fit"

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

That would be cool.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD聽| How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

My guess is this would require IPS to add and if that's the case I'm sure we all know by now there's a 0% chance of them doing it.

Regardless of if we can get this added or not, my recommended workaround in the mean time would be to just use the "About Me" page.聽 I know it's not quite the same but at least it's something.

Solve your own audio issues聽 | 聽First Steps with RPi 3聽 | 聽Humidity & Condensation聽 | 聽Sleep & Hibernation聽 | 聽Overclocking RAM聽 | 聽Making Backups聽 | 聽Displays聽 | 聽4K / 8K / 16K / etc.聽 | 聽Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme. 聽You can change it at the bottom.

14 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

My guess is this would require IPS

thats what i was thinking. it's been a while since I've been in the backend of an Invision Forum and don't remember if it was a feature or not

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

It's a nice idea, although you do have the About Me section which works similarly (though in a different tab on the profile). This isn't an IPS feature though I'm afraid, and it wouldn't be particularly easy to retro-fit either.

HTTP/2 203