Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Articx420

Userbenchmark showing incomplete results.

My guess would be your SSD is too full to run the sequential test. That's why it can't complete. The Sequ-test can use up to 100GB on a fast drive like yours

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Ratisbona said:

My guess would be your SSD is too full to run the sequential test. That's why it can't complete. The Sequ-test can use up to 100GB on a fast drive like yours

Drive has 32 gb left. Im going to clear it out and repeat and post my results.

10 minutes ago, Articx420 said:

Drive has 32 gb left. Im going to clear it out and repeat and post my results.

I mean, does it really matter not completing this bench? As you have done them before?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

6 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I mean, does it really matter not completing this bench? As you have done them before?

The thing is I dont remember my scores and ive cleared cache and stuff so I cant find old benches

26 minutes ago, Ratisbona said:

13 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Here is the bench, i cleared 175 gb out. 
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/17643786

Oddly enough it says the 9900k is performing on the lower side, no idea whats going on there. Stock speed and it boosts to 4.8 on average

@Articx420

not sure what causes that. Maybe many of those cpu’s Are clocked around 5ghz. 

Why such a powerful cpu, with a rather ‘weak’ GPU compared to cpu😋?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

22 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

@Articx420

not sure what causes that. Maybe many of those cpu’s Are clocked around 5ghz. 

Why such a powerful cpu, with a rather ‘weak’ GPU compared to cpu😋?

System was free. Cant beat free.

4 minutes ago, Articx420 said:

System was free. Cant beat free.

That’s a nice system for being free 😁

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

That’s a nice system for being free 😁

Tell me about it. Coming from fx here....