LTX 2019 BYOC Seat Selection!

CPotter

did everyone need a dreamhack account to buy tickets? i dont remember making one and when i sign in with googlez it says i have 0 tickets

6 hours ago, FPScanada said:

did everyone need a dreamhack account to buy tickets? i dont remember making one and when i sign in with googlez it says i have 0 tickets

You should've received an email when you purchased the tickets that allowed you to link them to a dreamhack account. Go find this email and link the tickets to an account and you should be good to go.

Quick question pertaining to the stage, is Row S going to be facing the back of the stage or will it be open from both sides?

On 6/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, Draex said:

Quick question pertaining to the stage, is Row S going to be facing the back of the stage or will it be open from both sides?

In the discord it was mentioned that there is an 8'-10' tube and drape partition. So you wont be able to see the stage.

Did i screw up my account settings or something? LTX website says email notifications hould have gone out with seat selection and a discord link, I have neither. I find out about seat selection from watching a 5 day old WAN show :(

• 2 weeks later...

Seat selection is a little confusing. Are the columns presented in the seat selection long tables of seats facing each other or how is it going to be setup?

ie. if I wanted to get three seats beside each-other should I choose seats A1, A2 and B1 or should I choose seats A1, A3 and A5.

2, 4, & 6 or 1, 3, & 5 I think is the correct answer. 

LTXBYOC.png