Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amicia Eleanor

Ryzen Gen 2 Upcoming Price.!

Posted Original PosterOP

Hello there!馃憢

I want to know if Ryzen Gen 3 comes out in the market. Is there any chance of price dropping for Ryzen Gen 2? I'm going to buy Ryzen 5 2400G. But can wait little bit longer if the price drops here. By the way I live in Bangladesh and PC components aren't very pocket friendly here.

*Sorry for my bad English*

Most, if not all of the world has already seen price reductions for second gen zen processors, as early as three-four months ago. It's always possible that they will drop more, but that's going to depend on how long stock is available.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~

CPU:聽 Intel聽 i7-4790k | RAM:聽4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO:聽MSI Z97-G45聽|聽PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium 聽

SSD: 250GB Crucial MX200 (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU:聽EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

What cause the high prices there? The price of the dollar or taxes? If it is taxes it won't take that long to go down. But if it is the dollar it can take longer as they need to 1 sell all or at least a great amount of their current stock and 2 be safe in case the price of the dollar increases , as they will need to buy more stock afterwards and make money for bills and other things.

There won't be a 2400G successor for a bit so I don't think you will see a price change from the launch of the non-APU skus.聽聽

I'm an idiot.聽 They are coming with the other new CPUs.聽聽

AMD Ryzen 2700X聽 |聽 Fractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans聽 |聽 Asus聽Crosshair VII WiFi聽X470聽 |聽G.SKILL TridentZ 3636MHz @聽14-15-14-28聽2x8GB聽 |聽EVGA聽1070 Ti SC GAMING聽ACX 3.0聽Black聽 |聽聽Samsung 970 EVO M.2聽NVMe聽500GB -聽Boot Drive聽 |聽 Samsung 850 EVO聽SSD 1TB - Game Drive聽 |聽 Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive聽 |聽 EVGA 650 G3聽 |聽Thermaltake Core P3 Case聽

Posted Original PosterOP
18 hours ago, nick name said:

There won't be a 2400G successor for a bit so I don't think you will see a price change from the launch of the non-APU skus.聽聽

Well I heard about Ryzen 3 3200G and Ryzen 5 3400G. They are APU's like Ryzen 5 2400G

Posted Original PosterOP
19 hours ago, Semper said:

Most, if not all of the world has already seen price reductions for second gen zen processors, as early as three-four months ago. It's always possible that they will drop more, but that's going to depend on how long stock is available.

Well it's for the high amount of taxes 馃槕

I must not have been paying attention because the new APUs are arriving when the other new CPUs do.聽 I haven't heard anyone talk about them so I assumed they weren't going to be released at the same time.聽 I would think that since they are just around the corner that the current 2400G will come down in price, but the new one is pretty interesting.聽聽

AMD Ryzen 2700X聽 |聽 Fractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans聽 |聽 Asus聽Crosshair VII WiFi聽X470聽 |聽G.SKILL TridentZ 3636MHz @聽14-15-14-28聽2x8GB聽 |聽EVGA聽1070 Ti SC GAMING聽ACX 3.0聽Black聽 |聽聽Samsung 970 EVO M.2聽NVMe聽500GB -聽Boot Drive聽 |聽 Samsung 850 EVO聽SSD 1TB - Game Drive聽 |聽 Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive聽 |聽 EVGA 650 G3聽 |聽Thermaltake Core P3 Case聽