Ryzen Gen 2 Upcoming Price.!

Hello there!?

I want to know if Ryzen Gen 3 comes out in the market. Is there any chance of price dropping for Ryzen Gen 2? I'm going to buy Ryzen 5 2400G. But can wait little bit longer if the price drops here. By the way I live in Bangladesh and PC components aren't very pocket friendly here.

*Sorry for my bad English*

Most, if not all of the world has already seen price reductions for second gen zen processors, as early as three-four months ago. It's always possible that they will drop more, but that's going to depend on how long stock is available.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

What cause the high prices there? The price of the dollar or taxes? If it is taxes it won't take that long to go down. But if it is the dollar it can take longer as they need to 1 sell all or at least a great amount of their current stock and 2 be safe in case the price of the dollar increases , as they will need to buy more stock afterwards and make money for bills and other things.

There won't be a 2400G successor for a bit so I don't think you will see a price change from the launch of the non-APU skus.  

I'm an idiot.  They are coming with the other new CPUs.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

18 hours ago, nick name said:

There won't be a 2400G successor for a bit so I don't think you will see a price change from the launch of the non-APU skus.  

Well I heard about Ryzen 3 3200G and Ryzen 5 3400G. They are APU's like Ryzen 5 2400G

19 hours ago, Semper said:

Most, if not all of the world has already seen price reductions for second gen zen processors, as early as three-four months ago. It's always possible that they will drop more, but that's going to depend on how long stock is available.

Well it's for the high amount of taxes ?

I must not have been paying attention because the new APUs are arriving when the other new CPUs do.  I haven't heard anyone talk about them so I assumed they weren't going to be released at the same time.  I would think that since they are just around the corner that the current 2400G will come down in price, but the new one is pretty interesting.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case