best low budget wireless mouse for using on bed/couch?

frozensun
8 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

sensor for any surface?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

13 minutes ago, frozensun said:

sensor for any surface?

Not sure, no iirc,  up your budget or lower your requirements a bit, it's a hard task you have thrown at me :D This one https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Marathon-3-Year-Battery/dp/B0034XRDUA/ref=pd_sbs_147_4/134-2099056-9400053?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0034XRDUA&pd_rd_r=af86d881-c068-47cc-a1dd-ec5c17eaa986&pd_rd_w=yoZxK&pd_rd_wg=1y9dD&pf_rd_p=1c11b7ff-9ffb-4ba6-8036-be1b0afa79bb&pf_rd_r=0V2DNWKVPE2SE650BS7B&psc=1&refRID=0V2DNWKVPE2SE650BS7B should work on any surface, but not sure, it's a bit of an older mouse

Edited by noxdeouroboros

There is on the market one Logitech wireless mouse which can be used with 2 laptops at same time over logitech app but I forgot the model?

Anyone knows the model name?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

nope just found out it's mx anywhere 2s,but seems it doesn't support Win 7.shame.

that one too is okay but it doesn't support Win 7.

59 minutes ago, frozensun said:

nope just found out it's mx anywhere 2s,but seems it doesn't support Win 7.shame.

That's nonsense,will work fine with Win 7.From where are you getting this information?

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

That's nonsense,will work fine with Win 7.

look at specs.

OK thanks dude.I will check it.

But 10 cm is too small for my hand.

54 minutes ago, frozensun said:

OK thanks dude.I will check it.

But 10 cm is too small for my hand.

Does the mouse has to be bluetooth or not?

How about this mouse,would it be okay for use on bed:

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html#910-005280

I could get it for 45 euros.

Look seems okay and height too but dunno about how good sensor is for use on bed

10 minutes ago, frozensun said:

How about this mouse,would it be okay for use on bed:

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html#910-005280

I could get it for 45 euros.

Look seems okay and height too but dunno about how good sensor is for use on bed

It's not designed to work on all surfaces, if the couch is leather, then it should be fine though. Sensor is very good, just not suited for your use case imo.

the it's cotton.

But it has that Hero sensor,is it good for any surface?

14 minutes ago, frozensun said:

the it's cotton.

But it has that Hero sensor,is it good for any surface?

AFAIK it's not good on any surface. It needs a mouse pad.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

You had one?

Just now, frozensun said:

You had one?

Yes, to be honest I did not try it on a couch or a bed. But again, afaik it's not suitable for all surfaces.