Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScarrFxce

rx 570

2 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

Should i buy the 8GB version of the 4GB version?

Its really up to you, but it depends on what games you are playing and how future proof you want to be. The 8GB version is more future proof

Current PC: i5-3570, Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H, 12 GB RAM @1333 MHz, Sapphire RX 460. 240GB Crucial BX500, 500GB Seagate HDD, Antec Truepower Classic 650W

Peripherals: Old Logitech mouse, Redragon K552-R Kumara, LG Flatron W2353V, Sony ZX770BN headphones.

Laptop: Dell Latitude E5470 upgraded by my store (i5 6300U, 8GB DDR4 @2133, 500GB SSD)

if you are going to keep it for longer than 2 years, get 8gb. 4gb wont be enough soon

7 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

Should i buy the 8GB version of the 4GB version?

4Gb is enough.

you may already see vram maxed out already for some games, but the overall average fps would not be satisfying. simply the card itself isnt powerful enough. 

you will need to lower graphics setting anyway to maintain good fps, so the vram wont be stress either.

FYI , I am using gtx970 3.5GB vram 

If you're playing 1080p and likely will for the life of the card, 4GB. I'd only get the 8GB card if you're at a higher resolution but want a RX 570.

I wouldn't see the 8GB card as future proofing since Polaris is already old and the RX 570 is realistically a $100 card which performs like a $100 card. Sure in 5-6 years you could use it to play the same games it does now but in a higher resolution on a future monitor. But $50-60 will get you a far better card at that point than a RX 570 8GB.

I think I'd need more information about what you plan to do (frame rate, resolution,) before recommending an option.

44 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

The 580 is just 20$ more should i get that??

Yes.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

EVGA G3 thread, BR/BT threadSeasonic Focus thread, S12II/M12II thread, Userbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions