rx 570

ScarrFxce

Should i buy the 8GB version of the 4GB version?

2 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

Its really up to you, but it depends on what games you are playing and how future proof you want to be. The 8GB version is more future proof

if you are going to keep it for longer than 2 years, get 8gb. 4gb wont be enough soon

7 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

4Gb is enough.

you may already see vram maxed out already for some games, but the overall average fps would not be satisfying. simply the card itself isnt powerful enough. 

you will need to lower graphics setting anyway to maintain good fps, so the vram wont be stress either.

FYI , I am using gtx970 3.5GB vram 

The 580 is just 20$ more should i get that??

If you're playing 1080p and likely will for the life of the card, 4GB. I'd only get the 8GB card if you're at a higher resolution but want a RX 570.

I wouldn't see the 8GB card as future proofing since Polaris is already old and the RX 570 is realistically a $100 card which performs like a $100 card. Sure in 5-6 years you could use it to play the same games it does now but in a higher resolution on a future monitor. But $50-60 will get you a far better card at that point than a RX 570 8GB.

I think I'd need more information about what you plan to do (frame rate, resolution,) before recommending an option.

44 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

The 580 is just 20$ more should i get that??

Yes.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad