Windows update screwed me again!

So theres lots of windows updates and I always do them right away because 9 times outta 10 when my PC gets a weird qwerk it's because windows wants to update. I have no idea how that works but literally know theres an update as soon as my PC acts funny. So I always do them, 30 mins ago I did one and PC rebooted as usual and boom windows is now broken and telling me windows needs to be repaired! This have happened to me atleast 3 times in my time using win 10 and always from an update. Pretty sure it's always been a reinstall to fix sort of thing but ughhh I do not want to reinstall it.. there must be some way to fix the install. I am going to have to start making backups before windows updates. 

12 minutes ago, Saksham said:

just enable restore points and use those

I can't now.... also last time I had them enabled but they failed to repair windows. I sorta need an after the fact solution.

23 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

I can't now.... also last time I had them enabled but they failed to repair windows. I sorta need an after the fact solution.

Looks like its gunna be a reinstall :(

Any suggestions? I have not reinstalled windows yet. I'm still hoping to fix it but sofar I have had no luck.