S10 plus or Xperia 1?

So, I currently have a s10 plus and next week I can upgrade my other contract for free and get a new phone. The question is...should I stay with my s10 plus or get a xperia 1?

I'm gonna upgrade anyway, cuz my brother wants a new phone, so the money are going to get spent anyway.

No oneplus 7 pro, because in UK O2 went total retard mode and went from the only ones with oneplus phones to the only ones without oneplus phones. And also no P30 pro, because I already chose the S10 plus over that one, last month when I switched from my iPhone X, all because they didn't include a dual speaker in it.

I like my s10 plus, but xperia fixes my only gripe about it...the hole.

I'd really like some words from people that currently have a Xperia 1 and their experience with it, so far.

Are those 2 your only options?

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

i wouldnt go with sony. they arent as big a phone manufacturer so overall experience will be WAY worse than samsung. 

1. I don't mind the jack, I have bought a pair of sennheiser momentum wireless 2.0 last year before getting the iphone X and I still use those, and I see people getting around 5 hours of sot on xperia 1, plus the battery isn't a concern for me, since I'm almost always near an outlet if I ever need it.

2. Kinda yes, the S10 plus, I already have it and what I can get now that is decent from my provider are xperia 1 and P30 pro, because I'm not going back on iOS, ever again.

3. Dunno what to say to that...

4 hours ago, Saksham said:

i wouldnt go with sony. they arent as big a phone manufacturer so overall experience will be WAY worse than samsung. 

That is very subjective and I do not agree with it at all. My sister uses a Sony and I got an HTC phone for years and we are happy. I don´t see a difference to a Samsung one.

I like it even more because everyone has a Samsung phone.

2 hours ago, Shut_The_Foch_Up said:

P30 pro

I would wait if you want a Huawei phone because they will release their own OS this month. Which is why I would wait and see how good it is. Recent reports (rumor) sound promising because it is allegedly faster than Android.