What would this subdomain be called?

Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

that's not a subdomain.  Subdomains are  mail.example.com , secure.example.com  , pages.example.com , wiki.example.com  and so on

The stuff after domain is just a path to a script or resource (page) that's served by the web browser to you.

For example, the web server may transparently (in the background)  convert  example.com/RIGHTTHERE to  example.com/serve_page.php?keyword=RIGHTTHERE

The web server / script would read the keyword and send you data according to the keyword

Hello all,

So I want to find out the name for a subdomain that would be like example.com/RIGHTHERE. I can't find anything of the web and I was going to contact my domain provider but they respond back within years. Would anyone know, thanks alot for the help!

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

that's not a subdomain.  Subdomains are  mail.example.com , secure.example.com  , pages.example.com , wiki.example.com  and so on

The stuff after domain is just a path to a script or resource (page) that's served by the web browser to you.

For example, the web server may transparently (in the background)  convert  example.com/RIGHTTHERE to  example.com/serve_page.php?keyword=RIGHTTHERE

The web server / script would read the keyword and send you data according to the keyword