Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MKeefeus

Best 1080p 120hz GPU

Posted · Original PosterOP

I mostly play Apex Legends, Rainbow Six: Siege, and Warframe. Im looking to buy a new Nvidia GPU that will run all of those at 1080p 120fps. I would like to also use NVENC to stream the gameplay at the same time (I know that NVENC on my current machine with a 1660 takes ~15% GPU power so that leaves 85% for the games). Which GPU should I get?

You cant output 120 fps with a 1660 on those games? Are you sure it isn't a CPU issue? Those are more esport type games so I would honestly lower the visual settings to try and hit 120 fps. 

The 1660 or 1660ti shoud be able to do over 100fps at 1080p easy, this sounds more like a processor issue, what are your full specs?

Main Desktop: Cpu - I7-8700k @5ghz | Mobo - Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E | Gpu - Asus ROG STRIX 2080ti OC Ram - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz | Aio - H100i Pro RGB | Psu - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Fractal Design Meshify C White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 1x 1TB 1x 512GB / 1x Seagate Ironwolf Pro 4TB HDD |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Ceramic White 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.