FREE Games of the Day #50 June 12th, 2019

Paul Rudd

Well, it's now #50 of this FREE Games series and I've decided that it's time for it to come to a close. I appreciate all the feedback from all the people that got involved with it and I hope that I provided gamers with at least one game that interested them. It's tough to go wrong with FREE so if you're new here or if you're looking for more games to add to your Steam library, feel free to sift through all the games in this series and grab what catches your eye.

As for #50, without any more fuss or delay, here we go...

Game #1 Project Zero Deaths is a FREE game released to Steam TODAY June 12th, 2019. Be one of the first to submit a review.

Game #2 TinkerQuarry is a FREE game released to Steam June 12th, 2017 and has 75 Positive reviews.

Game #3 Formicide is a FREE game ALSO released to Steam June 12th, 2017 and has 269 Very Positive reviews.

Bonus Game #4 The Expendabros is a FREE game released to Steam August 5th, 2014 and has 15,588 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.

Bonus Game #5 GUNS UP! is a FREE game released to Steam February 5th, 2018 and has 2,614 Mixed reviews.

Do NOT overlook these last 2 bonus games. As with ALL the bonus games in this FREE Games series, if you have or haven't noticed, they're games I own.

Beware of GUNS UP!, it can easily become addictive and before you know it, you're at 100 hours in no time. The Expendabros is basically a FREE Broforce.

Thanks for all of the lists ill be sad to see it go : (

Current main PC:

CPU: R7 5800x (PBO undervolted)

GPU: 7900XT

RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG B550 F Gaming Wifi

CASE: Xtia Xproto ATX

Server PC:

CPU: Xeon X5690

GPU: R9 Fury X

RAM: Assorted 4gb sticks (24gb total)

MOBO: Asus Sabretooth X58

CASE: Alienware Area 51 ALX

2 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

Thanks for doing these for the last couple months or so.

2 hours ago, Terabyte_272 said:

Thanks for all of the lists ill be sad to see it go : (

Welcome. While this FREE Games of the Day series has come to a close, a similar one may open up.