Known good RAM, known good MOBO - Won't work together?

Hey guys,
Just bought a kit of 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 3000MHz RAM to upgrade my PC.

Received it about a week ago, and for the life of me I can't get all four sticks to work at the same time.
One, two, and three work perfectly, but adding a fourth simply causes the computer to not post. 

My setup at the moment is as follows:
i7 5960x
Asus X99 Deluxe II
GTX 1070
EVGA 750 G2

After troubleshooting I've found that:

- All slots work in the mobo (tested with all 16GB sticks in all slots, one by one)
- Quad channel is working (tested with a different 4x8GB kit)
- Full 64GB G.Skill kit is working (tested in a seperate PC)
I've reset the CMOS, reseated the CPU, cleaned the contacts of the CPU and RAM, cleaned the slots, both updated and downgraded the BIOS, and a few other things.

At this point I'm all out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

What happens when you try to run the kit in dual channel, but still with all 4

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

26 minutes ago, MicroApple911 said:

Hey guys,
Just bought a kit of 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 3000MHz RAM to upgrade my PC.

Received it about a week ago, and for the life of me I can't get all four sticks to work at the same time.
One, two, and three work perfectly, but adding a fourth simply causes the computer to not post. 

My setup at the moment is as follows:
i7 5960x
Asus X99 Deluxe II
GTX 1070
EVGA 750 G2

After troubleshooting I've found that:

- All slots work in the mobo (tested with all 16GB sticks in all slots, one by one)
- Quad channel is working (tested with a different 4x8GB kit)
- Full 64GB G.Skill kit is working (tested in a seperate PC)
I've reset the CMOS, reseated the CPU, cleaned the contacts of the CPU and RAM, cleaned the slots, both updated and downgraded the BIOS, and a few other things.

At this point I'm all out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Isn't that a ddr3 Mobo? I feel like u nay have bought ddr4, although I'm probably mistaken. In that case, do what @fasauceome recommended.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

55 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Isn't that a ddr3 Mobo? I feel like u nay have bought ddr4, although I'm probably mistaken. In that case, do what @fasauceome recommended.

Intel i7-5960X uses DDR4, but Intel only lists speed supported DDR4 1600/1866/2133

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

2 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Oh ops ram speed to high?

RAM usually has a JEDEC standard , like my Kingston Predator will default to 2133 if XMP profiles aren't select. Some default to 2400, it depends on the RAM itself.

ASUS X99 Deluxe II supports 2133 upto 3333 from what I can gather

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

2 hours ago, fasauceome said:

What happens when you try to run the kit in dual channel, but still with all 4

Can't find a BIOS setting to force it into dual channel. Tried running it with the set in A2, B2, C1, D1, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

1 hour ago, BigRom said:

2 hours ago, Boinbo said:

X99 supports DDR4. BigRom is right, the ram is rated up to 3000MHz but will only run at 2133 until it's XMP profile is enabled. 

53 minutes ago, MicroApple911 said:

Can't find a BIOS setting to force it into dual channel. Tried running it with the set in A2, B2, C1, D1, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

There wouldn't be a bios setting, I recommend something like A1 A2 B1 B2 for a test

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 hours ago, fasauceome said:

There wouldn't be a bios setting, I recommend something like A1 A2 B1 B2 for a test

No luck unfortunately, still the same response from the system.