Dr Disrespect is banned from Twitch for streaming from the men's toilet at E3

Master Disaster

Why are you guys still debating about Twitch and toilets? Okay I'm out...

Best part about all of you who don't work with law enforcement - he still isn't charged with shit...gee I wonder why.

Twitch isn't the law, its a Company and he is being barred from that, and not charged with anything...because...………………………………(in comes those who seem to be the "most educated")

Do you guys think this global news isn't known to law enforcement?  Do you think that those people in the bathroom aren't trying to get SOMETHING done to him?  Because if he broke the law, live streaming, than that's all the proof you need.  Or did HE break a law?  In comes those "more educated".  Im not guessing here, Im just stating the moments that matter to when a law is broken.

Ill gladly wait a month and necro res this thread when he still doesn't get charged with anything.  Charging and conviction is not the same thing - but Im a betting man, and he wont be charged because there isn't "sufficient evidence" of HIM breaking the law.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

2 hours ago, Tristerin said:

Best part about all of you who don't work with law enforcement - he still isn't charged with shit...gee I wonder why.

Twitch isn't the law, its a Company and he is being barred from that, and not charged with anything...because...………………………………(in comes those who seem to be the "most educated")

Do you guys think this global news isn't known to law enforcement?  Do you think that those people in the bathroom aren't trying to get SOMETHING done to him?  Because if he broke the law, live streaming, than that's all the proof you need.  Or did HE break a law?  In comes those "more educated".  Im not guessing here, Im just stating the moments that matter to when a law is broken.

Ill gladly wait a month and necro res this thread when he still doesn't get charged with anything.  Charging and conviction is not the same thing - but Im a betting man, and he wont be charged because there isn't "sufficient evidence" of HIM breaking the law.

Whether he gets charged or not is irrelevant.  Many law breakers don't get charged for more reasons than I care to even think about.  However seeing as you are so adamant that teaching self defense = having law degree,  then in a month or two I expect to see you necro this thread and continue arguing your ideals.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

5 hours ago, Tristerin said:

You built your own strawman, gave it a heart and set it free

Who here claimed Twitch are responsible for law enforcement? We're discussing him being banned from Twitch, it was mentioned that it's probably illegal and he could be liable for something criminal but the main topic of this discussion is Twitch and his ban.

It wasn't until you claimed it's only a privacy invasion if he ignores someone asking him to stop that the discussion moved to focus on the police and criminal charges.

He's guilty of breaching Twitchs ToS and as such was banned from the platform, anything beyond that is nothing but speculation.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

9 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

You built your own strawman, gave it a heart and set it free

Who here claimed Twitch are responsible for law enforcement? We're discussing him being banned from Twitch, it was mentioned that it's probably illegal and he could be liable for something criminal but the main topic of this discussion is Twitch and his ban.

It wasn't until you claimed it's only a privacy invasion if he ignores someone asking him to stop that the discussion moved to focus on the police and criminal charges.

He's guilty of breaching Twitchs ToS and as such was banned from the platform, anything beyond that is nothing but speculation.

Agreed - and furthermore to that, the Cameraman hasn't been charged either (to my knowledge), and there's literally twitch stream video evidence that the camera was streaming and recording, along with dozens of witnesses who can identify him, so that guy is guilty for sure.

As @mr moose said, often times people who are guilty (or there's reasonable evidence that they're guilty) won't get charged. There are hundreds of possible reasons for this, including the prosecutors simply not bothering with a small time case (assuming none of the people in the bathroom made a complaint to law enforcement) when they're too busy with other more important cases.

So if he comes back in a month and necro's the thread, hopefully he checks to see if the cameraman was charged too .

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

18 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Also you in the same page I posted (page 4):

"Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well..."

MY post not notated at anyone, just discussing the law on a forum about computers, after you bring up law - but not talking to you or anyone else just voicing my opinion:

There is an expectation of Privacy by Law in America in the bathroom.

If he was never asked to stop recording by anyone (I don't have time to watch the video) and was doing this act very obviously - than Im not sure how local laws will play out.

If someone asked him to stop recording, and he didn't, than he has violated that persons privacy, and could be sued but under what law Im not sure - because he showed the world their private moments in a legally private place and was asked to cease his activities.

In comes @dalekphalm to argue with me moments later. (this is all recorded here on this forum yet...)

Then @Master Disaster @'s me

And you all buddy buddy up like Im the problem 

So we discuss the law because YOU ALL wanted to.

Funny huh.

EDIT - damn I went to page 3 and you lot were discussing law there too. 

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 hour ago, Tristerin said:

"Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well..."

MY post not notated at anyone, just discussing the law on a forum about computers, after you bring up law - but not talking to you or anyone else just voicing my opinion:

If he was never asked to stop recording by anyone (I don't have time to watch the video) and was doing this act very obviously - than Im not sure how local laws will play out.

If someone asked him to stop recording, and he didn't, than he has violated that persons privacy, and could be sued but under what law Im not sure - because he showed the world their private moments in a legally private place and was asked to cease his activities.

In comes @dalekphalm to argue with me moments later. (this is all recorded here on this forum yet...)

Funny huh.

I think you're conflating things.

Yes, I 100% believe what he did was illegal. No, he hasn't been convicted (nor even charged - not that there's any guarantee he will be charged even if it was an illegal act).

But our main point still stands, we respect the fact that you work with law enforcement, helping to train them. But you don't train them on legal matters like this. This is not your area of expertise, just like it isn't ours.

I work IT at a Public Library - I work very closely with Librarians, archivists, gallery art directors, etc. But just because I train them on how to view Email (Or in your case - something to do with self defense and/or threat escalation/de-escalation), doesn't mean I have intimate knowledge of document archiving.

The only reason this discussion turned sour is because you disagreed with our assessment (which is 100% okay), but then started to dismiss our arguments because "you work with law enforcement" on a daily basis. That was the moment this discussion started to fall apart.

At this point, I'm bowing out. You don't seem to be interested in discussing possibilities about how DrDis himself might be guilty of a crime (either directly or by association), and you keep throwing the fact that you work with law enforcement at us as if that disqualifies our points (it doesn't).

And then you threatened to necro the thread to essentially "rub it in" if it turns out we were wrong.

So yeah. I'm out.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, Tristerin said:

Funny huh.

Also me...

20 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

20 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Also me...

After...after all the other things.  Im just glad this timeline is in place, that no matter how much you want...started with...you and Troop C.