Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jevjev

New build help!

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey! so i have a budget of £2000-£2200 to spend on a new pc BUT im stuck between what to get.
I want to do render work and graphics design but keep re-thinking my decisions.

With the new release of ryzen im planning on getting the ryzen 9 3900x for £390 msrp if im not mistaken but the motherboards i dont know the prices of.

the applications i use (blender, vegas pro, davinci resolve, games and a custom render program by one of my close mates that takes advantage of multi-gpu rendering)

thats where im stuck multi gpu or not.

if anyone could help create a parts list that would be amazing.

i would prefer 32gb of ram but 16gb is ok if it means better render performance.

thanks in advance :D 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jevjev said:

Hey! so i have a budget of £2000-£2200 to spend on a new pc BUT im stuck between what to get.
I want to do render work and graphics design but keep re-thinking my decisions.

With the new release of ryzen im planning on getting the ryzen 9 3900x for £390 msrp if im not mistaken but the motherboards i dont know the prices of.

the applications i use (blender, vegas pro, davinci resolve, games and a custom render program by one of my close mates that takes advantage of multi-gpu rendering)

thats where im stuck multi gpu or not.

if anyone could help create a parts list that would be amazing.

i would prefer 32gb of ram but 16gb is ok if it means better render performance.

thanks in advance :D 

RGB? Preferred case, colour scheme, do you have monitor and what not already? 


My Folding Stats

 

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates
 

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

 

  • CPU
    Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor @ 3.7Ghz
  • Motherboard
    GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    DOMINATOR Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 3400mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 Hybrid, Aorus GTC 1080 Waterforce
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    BenQ - XL2430(144hz), Dell 24" portrait
  • Cooling
    Wraith Spire LED
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Ben Quigley said:

RGB? Preferred case, colour scheme, do you have monitor and what not already? 

at the moment i have a 1920x1080 monitor which isnt the best so if its not to bad of a performance impact a new monitor would be a happy adition, rgb i dont care, colour scheme white preferably but i dont really mind the case or anything just want raw performance and not to bothered about the looks as long as it isnt a really horrific case then im fine with whatever.


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jevjev said:

at the moment i have a 1920x1080 monitor which isnt the best so if its not to bad of a performance impact a new monitor would be a happy adition, rgb i dont care, colour scheme white preferably but i dont really mind the case or anything just want raw performance and not to bothered about the looks as long as it isnt a really horrific case then im fine with whatever.

If your'e focusing more one content creation it would be better to get an ultra-wide monitor, and since raw power is what u want ryzen in just fine, an Rtx  card is a great choice for gaming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Alketbi67 said:

If your'e focusing more one content creation it would be better to get an ultra-wide monitor, and since raw power is what u want ryzen in just fine, an Rtx  card is a great choice for gaming.

Thats what i was thinking but im only good at creating parts lists never knowing if its compatable eg i was thinking ryzen 9, rtx 2080ti and stuff but then that eliminates the price for a monitor

 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say get a Radeon VII and Ryzen 9 3950X, well it got 16gb and HBM2, rendering 3d modelling etc gonna benefit from it i think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Oalei said:

I would say get a Radeon VII and Ryzen 9 3950X, well it got 16gb and HBM2, rendering 3d modelling etc gonna benefit from it i think.

yes it would, but keep in mind that comes out in september. my current pc has broken so looking to buy it in august latest. the rtx 2080ti im pretty sure will have a better render speed (i may be mistaken just basing this off my friends rig) and would allow me to game with better performance.

 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jevjev said:

yes it would, but keep in mind that comes out in september. my current pc has broken so looking to buy it in august latest. the rtx 2080ti im pretty sure will have a better render speed (i may be mistaken just basing this off my friends rig) and would allow me to game with better performance.

 

i was based of this

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Oalei said:

i was based of this

 

havent watched all the way through yet but in the first 2 benchmark results rtx 2080ti is equal to the radeon and in the second its faster for youtube encoding. ill keep watching thanks for the link :D

 

 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jevjev said:

havent watched all the way through yet but in the first 2 benchmark results rtx 2080ti is equal to the radeon and in the second its faster for youtube encoding. ill keep watching thanks for the link :D

 

 

Its highly dependant on the workload. The Rad 7 is for the most part a compute card. Keep ik mind you can almost get 2 of those for the same price. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

yes but there comes a point of deminishing returns. crossfire is loosing supported programs and has a lot higher power draw so would require a bigger psu. yes i wont deny the radeon is a well performing card but from experience of owning both amd and nvidia cards nvidia is more optimised for programs. i would have to have parts lists that i can compare with benchmarks though to see what would be best for my specific workloads but im not the best at compatibility when it comes to parts lists.


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

also now questioning if i should get an i9 9900k instead due to some apps being able to benefit from integrated graphics+cpu+gpu rendering

 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i9 9900k is fair enough workstation for general person. over 8 core like threadripper it's to overkill (just good if used by coorporate)

vegas pro and davinci very suitable with amd graphics card.

 

maybe like this :
 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nCcQpG

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£462.98 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£131.48 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS MASTER ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£240.02 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (£163.59 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Intel - 660p Series 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£191.48 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon VII 16 GB Video Card  (£624.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: RAIJINTEK - ASTERION PLUS ATX Full Tower Case  (£139.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: Corsair - AX 850 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£195.46 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Total: £2149.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-12 12:55 BST+0100

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
20 minutes ago, ahmad13610 said:

i9 9900k is fair enough workstation for general person. over 8 core like threadripper it's to overkill (just good if used by coorporate)

vegas pro and davinci very suitable with amd graphics card.

 

maybe like this :
 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nCcQpG

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£462.98 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£131.48 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS MASTER ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£240.02 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (£163.59 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Intel - 660p Series 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£191.48 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon VII 16 GB Video Card  (£624.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: RAIJINTEK - ASTERION PLUS ATX Full Tower Case  (£139.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: Corsair - AX 850 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£195.46 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Total: £2149.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-12 12:55 BST+0100

i love the look of that parts list just questioning some parts.
with the cooler if i went for a slightly lower priced one and say an nzxt 500/500i would it make sense to get 64gb of ram instead of 32?


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jevjev said:

i love the look of that parts list just questioning some parts.
with the cooler if i went for a slightly lower priced one and say an nzxt 500/500i would it make sense to get 64gb of ram instead of 32?

make sense too.
maybe some part going change :

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Corsair - H115i PRO 55.4 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£109.49 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£131.58 @ Aria PC) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£131.58 @ Aria PC) 
Case: NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£69.99 @ Box Limited) 
Total: £442.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-12 14:50 BST+0100

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ahmad13610 said:

make sense too. i9 9900k just 95W processor, even some cooling with price 20 bucks can handle it. at the end, depends you planning next time, want go little/medium/hard core overclock or maybe not going overclock. if some times want go to medium overclock, nzxt 500/500i is more than enough. then budget left can spend to 32gb ram more.

You are being serious with the 95W thing ? 😂 Oh Lord.


Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£261.98 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£67.11 @ CCL Computers) 
Motherboard: Biostar - X470GT8 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£153.18 @ Ebuyer) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£149.85 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£129.00 @ Box Limited) 
Storage: Toshiba - P300 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£64.75 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon VII 16 GB Video Card  (£624.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower Case  (£64.19 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£98.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Monitor: LG - 27UD58-B 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz Monitor  (£321.47 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £1935.51
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-12 14:43 BST+0100

ofc, wait for zen 2 before buying if possible.


CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700@3.8Ghz Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT RAM: Qidian DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: MSI X370 Gaming Plus case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jevjev said:

i love the look of that parts list just questioning some parts.
with the cooler if i went for a slightly lower priced one and say an nzxt 500/500i would it make sense to get 64gb of ram instead of 32?

I would ignore any advice from this Guy having seen some of his other suggested builds.


Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
18 hours ago, lee32uk said:

I would ignore any advice from this Guy having seen some of his other suggested builds.

fair point lmao ive been thinking about this over night and will sent the parts list i made in a few minutes as i want second opinions so i dont end up wastinga load of money on parts that are not the best


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lee32uk said:

You are being serious with the 95W thing ? 😂 Oh Lord.

95W 9900K? Lmfao is that guy serious and $20 cooler on a 9900K, hellooooo thermal throttling 9_9


CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: G.Skill Flare X 2400Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASRock B450M-Pro4  Case: Phanteks P300 PSU: Superflower Silver ECO 600W

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£461.97 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£62.24 @ CCL Computers)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS ULTRA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£224.33 @ CCL Computers)
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (£56.33 @ Egenisys)
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (£56.33 @ Egenisys)
Storage: Team - MS30 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£54.78 @ More Computers)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£81.96 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Twin Video Card  (£954.05 @ Technextday)
Case: NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£69.97 @ AWD-IT)
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (£64.51 @ CCL Computers)
Total: £2086.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-13 11:47 BST+0100

 

 

opinions on this one?


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jevjev said:

Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£81.96 @ CCL Computers)

I think you're better buying 2x 7200RPM 2TB Barracudas, or a single 3TB one than a 5400RPM one that is painfully slow


CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: G.Skill Flare X 2400Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASRock B450M-Pro4  Case: Phanteks P300 PSU: Superflower Silver ECO 600W

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, BigRom said:

I think you're better buying 2x 7200RPM 2TB Barracudas, or a single 3TB one than a 5400RPM one that is painfully slow

fair, other than that is it a reasonable parts list? or would i be able to get more performance for the same price? (rendering, gaming)

 


Arctic frost

my first build

 

cpu: intel i5 8600k

cpu cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE

motherboard: Asus ROG strix z370-E

ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2133

ssd: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

hdd: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual Series

case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White)

psu: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze 

 

thanks to @seoz for helping make the list :P and its based of her custom rig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go with faster Ram. I don't know how well Ryzen would suit your programs but maybe worth looking into as you get more for your money that way.

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£461.97 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£67.11 @ CCL Computers) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£184.12 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£131.58 @ Aria PC) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£76.99 @ Box Limited) 
Storage: Toshiba - P300 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£64.75 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Black Video Card  (£1006.92 @ Technextday) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (£75.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (£59.04 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £2127.48
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-13 12:04 BST+0100


Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jevjev said:

fair, other than that is it a reasonable parts list? or would i be able to get more performance for the same price? (rendering, gaming)

 

3TB 7.2k RPM Barracuda swapped in

Air cooling option (feel free to use your ML240 if you want an AIO)

Slightly cheaper motherboard that also comes with wireless

16GB 3000Mhz RAM instead of 2400Mhz

Fully-modular Corsair PSU, 80+ Gold

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£461.97 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£67.11 @ CCL Computers)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£184.12 @ CCL Computers)
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£111.79 @ Aria PC)
Storage: Team - MS30 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£54.78 @ More Computers)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£81.53 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Twin Video Card  (£954.05 @ Technextday)
Case: NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£69.97 @ AWD-IT)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£94.00 @ AWD-IT)
Total: £2079.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-13 12:05 BST+0100


CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: G.Skill Flare X 2400Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASRock B450M-Pro4  Case: Phanteks P300 PSU: Superflower Silver ECO 600W

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×