Microsoft Office Product Activation

Does anyone know why I need to active the product while I already bought and activated the product. This message showed after update my pc to 1903

image.png.eae469ec785a8a4580cfa573f8a76fe3.png

When did you buy O365? Try logging out from O365 and log back in.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Random question, but where did you buy it from? You are using license that isn't officially sold by Microsoft.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

Random question, but where did you buy it from? You are using license that isn't officially sold by Microsoft.

it probably was a license that came with his PC? though im not 100% sure

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

8 minutes ago, Ben17 said:

it probably was a license that came with his PC? though im not 100% sure

I highly doubt that. Version you seem to have is one used by schools, corporations etc. I asked because they are sold as grey market keys. And this would mean that seller has removed your account from those with access. Or just scammed you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I highly doubt that. Version you seem to have is one used by schools, corporations etc. I asked because they are sold as grey market keys. And this would mean that seller has removed your account from those with access. Or just scammed you.

I'm not the OP though what u are saying is correct though I actually had Ms office 2010 running on a similar activication a year ago till my PC broke down and  I built my own

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply
I got the key from my school for studies. Tried to log in and logout didn't work out.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, Abdul201588 said:

When did you buy O365? Try logging out from O365 and log back in.

image.png.436f8a81cade11135e3b5bb7136fe077.png

42 minutes ago, Ryan.G said:

Sorry for late reply
I got the key from my school for studies. Tried to log in and logout didn't work out.

Did you got it for schools email? Thats normal procedure. Those are only valid on that address and for the time you are in school. Once you don't study/pay tuition, you are off any software licenses you might have had. For some more expensive stuff, like Autodesk products, they only give out 1 year license at the time. Then there are stuff like Windows which is apparently given out for life. Or if you pay something for the keys, those are usually yours to keep too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, Ryan.G said:

-

As @LogicalDrm mentioned once you finish school/College/Uni your account will expire. My University expired last week and I cannot use it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Did you got it for schools email? Thats normal procedure. Those are only valid on that address and for the time you are in school. Once you don't study/pay tuition, you are off any software licenses you might have had. For some more expensive stuff, like Autodesk products, they only give out 1 year license at the time. Then there are stuff like Windows which is apparently given out for life. Or if you pay something for the keys, those are usually yours to keep too.

Double yes. I got from school email and I done studies at my high school. Next week is my graduation. Well, I'll get the new copy from university anyway. Thanks for the reply :D