Starting a Completely "Dropshipping" Merch Store? What Would You Recommend For Me?

bmichaels556

So I have several websites in the same niche. They don't do terribly well, but they're pretty much only supported by ad revenue and just don't get a ton of traffic. So I thought to myself, why not start a merch store? And better yet, one where I only have to design the products, but never handle them? I'm thinking to just start with some t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers, those kind of things. Also, I figured I'd make it kind of a sister site to my other ones. Basically, instead of having to handle several online stores, I would just make it one unified store that features general merchandise within the niche, and then also have the site-specific merch to my others.

But this seems easier said than done. First, I'd need one unified service that supports all the types of products I'd want to sell. Secondly, I was thinking of basically embedding the store into wordpress or something like that. I mean, it doesn't HAVE to be that way, but I just feel it would give me greater flexibility. At least I think so. For those types of products, is there even a single service you guys could recommend? Or am I really starting to tread in the area of having to handle my own shipping and so on? Thanks so much! :) 

Well, for the software side of things Shopify might be something to look into. That or look into what Youtubers use like DesignByHumans. These are suggestions from someone who has no idea what they are talking about, so they could be terrible. 

12 hours ago, jdubya421 said:

Well, for the software side of things Shopify might be something to look into. That or look into what Youtubers use like DesignByHumans. These are suggestions from someone who has no idea what they are talking about, so they could be terrible. 

I doubt they're terrible suggestions. And besides, it's more than anyone else has added haha. Yeah, I'm going to take a serious look at both.

See, if it were just Tshirts and stuff, that'd be great. The biggest issue is that I want to sell more than that...

• 2 weeks later...