Internet Problem: Connecting for 2 Minutes (Google and Youtube only). Any method to fix?

When try to use Google/Youtube, It stuck at connecting for 2 Minutes, then ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. Can I fix?

Every once in awhile, whenever I wake up my PC from sleep, YouTube (and only YouTube) will buffer endlessly. The only "fix" is to restart my PC (which I hate doing, but at least it's super quick). What device are you using, browser, extensions, and does this happen to any other device on the same network?

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

Every once in awhile, whenever I wake up my PC from sleep, YouTube (and only YouTube) will buffer endlessly. The only "fix" is to restart my PC (which I hate doing, but at least it's super quick). What device are you using, browser, extensions, and does this happen to any other device on the same network?

Browser is Google Chrome, Extensions is don't know, Does this happen to any other device on the same network? Yes

Try changing your dns server on the router. Use a manual one. I recommend trying opendns. Its completely free. Hopefully that fixes your issue, if not report back ill see what else i can come up with. 

• CPU
    A fat 92 core Pussy
  • Motherboard
    Oh just lay'r on that rock ye' thatll do it
  • RAM
    27.3GB DDR9
  • GPU
    Gods eye
  • Case
    Walmart Shopping Cart
  • Storage
    19tb usb flash drive with windows vista!
  • PSU
    potato wired up via outlet and two wires.
  • Display(s)
    2.1 inch 144hz tn panel
  • Cooling
    Magazine
  • Keyboard
    Dunno. Its beige
  • Mouse
    Beige
  • Sound
    Beige
  • Operating System
    Vista ya heard me