Giving away my ticket+BYOC access

Arma_Sektos

I just found out I'm not going to be able to go this year, as travel costs from Michigan and unfeasible at this time. I'm giving away my ticket, as I don't use Venmo/PayPal/etc.

I'm okay with eating the cost, I just want to make sure someone that will be able to make it gets the ticket. Also, if you can bring a computer, you'll be able to!

Get back to me here or on Twitter and we'll hash out the details.

https://www.twitter.com/Armas_Ectos

Not long ago, in a galaxy relatively nearby...

oh man wish i could grab this,but i couldnt bring my pc if i wanted to it weighs a metric ton and is as big as a bedroom nightstand lol i doubt they have room for something like that

2 hours ago, xreaperx22 said:

oh man wish i could grab this,but i couldnt bring my pc if i wanted to it weighs a metric ton and is as big as a bedroom nightstand lol i doubt they have room for something like that

Yeah, I purpose-built a HTPC to bring with me. I was going to sell it when I got back, but seeing as I'm not going...

5 minutes ago, Arma_Sektos said:

Yeah, I purpose-built a HTPC to bring with me. I was going to sell it when I got back, but seeing as I'm not going...

man that sux! if i had a pc to bring i would defo snag the ticket from you heck id pay you for them lol

16 minutes ago, xreaperx22 said:

man that sux! if i had a pc to bring i would defo snag the ticket from you heck id pay you for them lol

I appreciate it. I can still sell the HTPC, that'll help with the crap that's going on.

1 minute ago, Arma_Sektos said:

I appreciate it. I can still sell the HTPC, that'll help with the crap that's going on.

list the parts/specs and what you want for it

20 minutes ago, xreaperx22 said:

list the parts/specs and what you want for it

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Armas_Ectos/saved/PrR299

You'll notice that there's no prices listed for the cooler or the video card. The cooler cost roughly $40 US new, and the video card is used (it came out of my main build and I recently replaced it with a RTX 2080). I was thinking between $850-$900 US. Minimum $800 US firm though.

11 hours ago, Thr33zs said:

Is the BYOC ticket still available?

Yes! All I need is a good e-mail address to send the dreamhack link to, and it's yours.

11 hours ago, Arma_Sektos said:

Yes! All I need is a good e-mail address to send the dreamhack link to, and it's yours.

Hey man don't give up hope yet I didnt even know if i could go until last night :D

On 6/13/2019 at 12:26 AM, Deltawing457 said:

Hey man don't give up hope yet I didnt even know if i could go until last night :D

Eh, I'm cool with the situation. I should elaborate though. A really good friend of mine is having a kid in July, and I had the choice between seeing her (she's in North Carolina) or LTX. She's basically like my sister, and her SO is cool, so I'm headed there instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the ticket still available? Some friends invited me out and I figured I'd try to bring my own pc. Thanks!