Wifi problem

So I've been having issues with connecting to wifi networks with my android phone. It sees the network and says that its saved but it doesnt connect to it, and if I press the connect button it says connecting and then goes back to just saying saved. I have tested connecting to other networks but none works even though it works just fine for other devices. Sometimes  it does actually connect to it, but it disconnects almost imediately. I have tried rebooting it and then it stayed connected for a couple of minutes before it disconnected again. I have tested being right next to the router so I dont think that i'm too far away from it. Please help.

In network settings, if it's a newer version of android you can reset your wifi/network settings with the reset network settings button. Also check for system updates. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

25 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

In network settings, if it's a newer version of android you can reset your wifi/network settings with the reset network settings button. Also check for system updates. 

It's Android 5.0.... so I can't unfortunately do that, but I've checked all WiFi settings and nothing seems to be wrong. There are also no software updates since it's so old..

On 6/11/2019 at 10:32 AM, Vx0x said:

So I've been having issues with connecting to wifi networks with my android phone. It sees the network and says that its saved but it doesnt connect to it, and if I press the connect button it says connecting and then goes back to just saying saved. I have tested connecting to other networks but none works even though it works just fine for other devices. Sometimes  it does actually connect to it, but it disconnects almost imediately. I have tried rebooting it and then it stayed connected for a couple of minutes before it disconnected again. I have tested being right next to the router so I dont think that i'm too far away from it. Please help.

Factory reset. Seems extreme but there's clearly a bug in there somewhere, and if 5.0 doesn't have a network reset then that might be your only option. 

TUF GT501 | Ryzen 5600X | 32GB RAM | 480GB SSD | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | TUF X570 Pro