Germany only Display? 32:9 1440p 120hz

FsRockT

Hello Everyone,

it's time for me to switch my monitor in the upcoming weeks, so i started looking for viable candidates.

When i stumbled upon the Samsung "C49RG94SSU" (Price on German Amazon 1394€).

https://www.samsung.com/de/monitors/qled-gaming-monitor-c49rg9-zg/LC49RG94SSUXZG/

I tied providing an english page, but as soon as i am switching to UK or anything else i can't find the product on samsungs page...

Since the number of reviews isn't to high, i was looking for good video-reviews on this product, but wasn't able to find any interesting stuff.

Also i am quite confused, because nearly all of the feedback i was able to find is german only.

Anybody ever heard of this beast of a monitor?

Best Regards

Fabian

10 minutes ago, FsRockT said:

Definitely not a Germany only monitor.

Just that the model number is probably different, so when you search for germany model number you only find germany reviews and stuff.

When you search just for "Samsung CRG9" you get more reviews.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Why are you interested in this monitor?

You could get 2 better single displays for that price!

I just put a up a post in the news and reviews section about this monitor - you might be interested in my take.

BTW, it only rates 120 hz, not 144 hz.

Spoiler

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum / MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming / CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24GB / OS: Windows 11 / Screen: Samsung CRG9 (5120 x 1440) / Case: DIY Bench built custom into a a cabinet / Case Fans: 4x BeQuiet Magicool 140mm Pure Wings / Rad: Magicool 180 Triple / Pump: Aquastream XT / Res: Aquacomputer aqualis PRO 450ml / CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clear Acetal / GPU Blocks: Bykski N-GV1080TIG1-X with VRAM Cooling via B-3090TC-X Water Block