How to completely hide taskbar just like normal automatic mode

Go to solution Solved by vaiwalker,

ah...so youre not using the normal windows taskbar? i used to have rainmeter but i cant remember if i had the windows taskbar modified. if youre using a rainmeter skin for the taskbar, i think you can adjust its settings in the config file for that skin to change its position on screen. but it if youre using the normal taskbar with no skin, try googling for "taskbar not completely hidden", theres a bunch of videos that show you how to hide the thin line thats still there

I have auto hide enabled for my taskbar, but I actually want to completely hide it. There is still a small portion that is visible, which triggers my OCD. What can I do so it completely hides, but will work like normal when I just move my mouse to the taskbar?

That sliver at the bottom

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.10 - 22.24.41.33.png

Yes it's windows, just running rainmeter

ah...so youre not using the normal windows taskbar? i used to have rainmeter but i cant remember if i had the windows taskbar modified. if youre using a rainmeter skin for the taskbar, i think you can adjust its settings in the config file for that skin to change its position on screen. but it if youre using the normal taskbar with no skin, try googling for "taskbar not completely hidden", theres a bunch of videos that show you how to hide the thin line thats still there

I just got Taskbar Hide, you can still use the start menu even if it is hiding the taskbar