Why are there no open world games for uk ?

WolfLoverPro
24 minutes ago, caspar! said:

I'm pretty sure it's communist mind control trying to infiltrate the Penguin's Republic.

I would love to play a game of kill all the capitalists or the Cuban revolution. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

New watchdogs

asslickers creed syindicate

forza what ever is England 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:39 PM, Mira Yurizaki said:

Another thing to consider is how does the UK even feel about something like being represented in a game like GTA? I recall New York City officials at the time weren't too thrilled GTA IV's setting was based on it.

Rock* is a UK originated company lol. One of it's 1st games was GTA: London. We'd be stoked AF for a new GTA game. Hell with the size of the UK it could be a GTA version of snatch/lock stock/revolver/rocknrolla using all 4 countries.

Just get guy richie to write a script !

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

2 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Rockstar Canada developed GTA: London.

I never said it didn't ? Rockstar as an actual company originated in the UK and one of that companies 1st games, was GTA: London.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

12 minutes ago, Noctus said:

I never said it didn't ? Rockstar as an actual company originated in the UK and one of that companies 1st games, was GTA: London.

Okay this is getting into pedantic territory but here goes.

The developer of the original GTA was DMA Design (who later became Rockstar North in 2002), who were in fact UK based. The game was originally published by UK game publisher BMG Entertainment. In 1998, Take Two Interactive bought all of the IP BMG owned and effectively the company was moved to New York, where they were rechristened Rockstar Games.

In 1999 Rockstar Games acquired a Canadian developer GameTek Canada and renamed them Rockstar Canada. Those were the ones who developed GTA: London.

Rockstar North has been around since the mid 80s (also under a different name, as Acme Games). One of their first big successes was the Lemmings series.

So:

• The first GTA game was not one of Rockstar North's first games
  • GTA: London was not developed by Rockstar North (DMA Design at the time), but by Rockstar Canada.

44 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Okay this is getting into pedantic territory but here goes.

The developer of the original GTA was DMA Design (who later became Rockstar North in 2002), who were in fact UK based. The game was originally published by UK game publisher BMG Entertainment. In 1998, Take Two Interactive bought all of the IP BMG owned and effectively the company was moved to New York, where they were rechristened Rockstar Games.

In 1999 Rockstar Games acquired a Canadian developer GameTek Canada and renamed them Rockstar Canada. Those were the ones who developed GTA: London.

Rockstar North has been around since the mid 80s (also under a different name, as Acme Games). One of their first big successes was the Lemmings series.

So:

• The first GTA game was not one of Rockstar North's first games
  • GTA: London was not developed by Rockstar North (DMA Design at the time), but by Rockstar Canada.

Jesus fuck, i know of their history. I'm not talking about the Canadian based part of the studio. I'm talking about ROCKSTAR as a whole. THEM, originally from UK, would make me think the UK wouldn't have a problem of a GTA game made in with it's boarders. How hard is that last sentence to understand ?

Just now, Noctus said:

Jesus fuck, i know of their history. I'm not talking about the Canadian based part of the studio. I'm talking about ROCKSTAR as a whole. THEM, originally from UK, would make me think the UK wouldn't have a problem of a GTA game made in with it's boarders. How hard is that last sentence to understand ?

I'm sorry if I poked a button or two too hard.

Just now, Mira Yurizaki said:

I'm sorry if I poked a button or two too hard.

Oh so you're being purposely stupid. gotcha

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bandabanda said:

Isn't We Happy Few based off the UK?

It is. It's based on London. I think directly after WW2 an authoritarian regime took over and tried to get rid of all the depression from the streets. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers