"Memory management" BSOD (almost) everytime i restart my PC.

ExoticManiac
Hello world,

This has been going on for a year right now at least, sometimes more often and sometimes less. When i restart my PC it will go through the asus logo and almost boots up, then i get a memory management BSOD , which after like 10 seconds later my PC restarts itself normally again, everything works like charm.

I got a new HDD a while back and after that, there was 0 memory management BSOD:s.

But now it suddenly became reality again. So that's why I'm here, i want to figure out why this is happening. When restarting my PC (through Windows) thats pretty much the only time i ever get a BSOD, and as i said before, it's pretty random.
One more question, i have done the memtest thing a couple times and got no errors, however i was wondering if i have to do it with 1 stick at the time? I have 4x4 kingston fury sticks.

Thanks.

My specs:

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming

Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @3.50GHz

Memory: 16,00 GB RAM

Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Motherboard: ZI70 Pro Gaming

download bluescreenview from nirsoft. google it. not sure if it will record any logs since the blue screen happens when you restart, but its worth a try, blusescreenview gives more details to whats causing the problem. that might point you in a better direction to find a solution