Just help me!

Spirit`yL

so the last game i use  Yasuo to gank Master Yi that

my laptop has increase the ping at 2000+

What

2 minutes ago, _StrikE_ said:

Want a 2500$ computer ? How about getting a job ? Its not your father at fault here but you, even being willing at your age to help you with a new PC is quite praise worthy. The sense of entitlement for kids this days is quite a problem, in the first place its in your interest to get into a proper university not in his... Try and think properly about all this things... Don't expect things to be brought up on a silver plate try to put some effort in it as well.

do not lump me in with entitledness please.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

17 minutes ago, _StrikE_ said:

Want a 2500$ computer ? How about getting a job ? Its not your father at fault here but you, even being willing at your age to help you with a new PC is quite praise worthy. The sense of entitlement for kids this days is quite a problem, in the first place its in your interest to get into a proper university not in his... Try and think properly about all this things... Don't expect things to be brought up on a silver plate try to put some effort in it as well.

well well you guys won,i use about 1000 usd ok???

18 minutes ago, _StrikE_ said:

or more lower...............

53 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

But i really wanna use this new computer,because the laptop that i send this topic now is pretty crappy,it just have 3000+ ping in League Of Legends,so the last game i use  Yasuo to gank Master Yi that

my laptop has increase the ping at 2000+ ping.......and i die,Master Yi has rise up his thumb to me,i can`t afford it...

29 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

U just want me use 9400F+B360+ RTX 2060 run The Ghost Recon:Wild Land at 1080 mid or low settings at 60 fps,wtf that i buy a 144hz

monitor??

27 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

well,if it really could run 144hz in PUBG,i would consider that feature,but i really wait for this pc 6 years........

27 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

Btw can run The Ghost Recon: Wild Land fluently

For someone who is claiming to want a PC for studying at university you seem to be more focused on gaming.
If it is actually for your studies, then it's completely reasonable for your father to want to see your exam results and whether or not you will be applying to the university course before spending a large amount of money on something for your studies.

If you've finished school then you're old enough to get a job and earn your own money, then you can save up and buy whatever you want.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

37 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

The 100Mb/s is means that the Wired Network connection speed that my  house could use

The speed of your local network doesn't matter, what matters is your external connection to the internet.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

10 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

well well you guys won,i use about 1000 usd ok???

It's not as bad as you make it sound. But first, we should compare. What do you use right now?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, _StrikE_ said:

lol where did that come from ? I mean you haven't even posted in this thread before to begin...

you did say "kids", he's 14 so I guess he qualifies :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, fasauceome said:

It's not as bad as you make it sound. But first, we should compare. What do you use right now?

A laptop:Core i7-4510u low power cpu,dual core, four threads 4G ddr3 ram,GeForce 820m graphics,100G sata3 ssd

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

you did say "kids", he's 14 so I guess he qualifies :P

no,i am 17 and i will be 18 cause my birth is 8.23

2 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

A laptop:Core i7-4510u low power cpu,dual core, four threads 4G ddr3 ram,GeForce 820m graphics,100G sata3 ssd

Even a $500 PC would crush that, so $1000 is not so bad. So for better internet speed to help your ping, you should think about a Powerline adapter, it plugs into your wall and gives you better connection to your Network

By the way, how long would you be willing to wait? New AMD Ryzen processors available on 7/7 will be awesome, and you will want one of them for a 3D modeling PC like you said

Edited by fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

50 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

but, bro we only use wifi,my dad hat cable management

46 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

The 100Mb/s is means that the Wired Network connection speed that my  house could use

55 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

the wifi connect is 100M,and is really had a normal performance no matter on my pc and phone,is just crappy 2-3MB/S speed

Your inconsistency is hard to follow. I am not sure you understand what @Sauron is trying to say and what the actual problem is.

I have played on Wi-Fi on 1 Mbps connections and it was fine, the problems that you have won't be solved with a new PC. You are saying your Ping is horrible and that you need a new PC to resolve that but you say the connection is horrible on your phone as well. And mind you, the speed alone is the lesser problem when trying to game online, per se.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

no,i am 17 and i will be 18 cause my birth is 8.23

not you, @will1432

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, fasauceome said:

Even a $500 PC would crush that, so $1000 is not so bad. So for better internet speed to help your ping, you should think about a Powerline adapter, it plugs into your wall and gives you better connection to your Network

em,can i tell you that my final is 1700 bucks with a i5-9400f, rog b360i,760p ssd 256g,1t baracuda 2.5 hdd,a fractal design node 202

case,corsair sf450 psu, cruical c7 cooler,corsair 3000 mhz 8*2 ram,a acer predator 144hz g-sync monitor,IE 3.0 mouse, cherry mx2.0c 

kerboard,beats ur beats headphone,this is total 1700 usd that what i can do....(without steam games inside 1700USD)

4 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Your inconsistency is hard to follow. I am not sure you understand what @Sauron is trying to say and what the actual problem is.

I have played on Wi-Fi on 1 Mbps connections and it was fine, the problems that you have won't be solved with a new PC. You are saying your Ping is horrible and that you need a new PC to resolve that but you say the connection is horrible on your phone as well. And mind you, the speed alone is the lesser problem when trying to game online, per se.

yep,the 5Ghz wifi traveller could solve,in my mom home(my dad and mom has separate)her 5Ghz wifi traveller with 50Mb/s NET WORK to download pubg mobile is 10-15 MB/S

1 minute ago, _StrikE_ said:

Oh i see, it can be interpreted in such a way as well.

The post was just targeted specifically at the ones  that have a sense of of heavy entitlement, in no way do i suggest or hint that all kids now are like that, that was not my intention.

i just want gamming fluently...?

1 hour ago, Spirit`yL said:

the money is red pocket money that i collect

In Chinese culture, red envelope are the money you can never spend without your parents permission. Either that or it goes in your college tuition fund. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 minutes ago, wasab said:

In Chinese culture, red envelope are the money you can never spend without your parents permission. Either that or it goes in your college tuition fund. 

Screw you,if i cant spend it, why my parents gave me,ha?

3 minutes ago, wasab said:

Just now, _StrikE_ said:

We all want, unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees though, if you really want to build a powerful PC that much then talk it out with your father how much he can put up (but don't demand of him to much getting into a harsh debt over a PC is in no way something that should be done), since right from that start he did want to give you a decent PC and get a job that doesn't affect your grades/study time to earn the extra, that is the resonable choice here.

well,why is pretty cost much because it is ITX case,i dont wanna carry heavy pc on my way to school

5 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

You should realize there are much more important things in life than gaming and league of legends. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

18 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

em,can i tell you that my final is 1700 bucks with a i5-9400f, rog b360i,760p ssd 256g,1t baracuda 2.5 hdd,a fractal design node 202

case,corsair sf450 psu, cruical c7 cooler,corsair 3000 mhz 8*2 ram,a acer predator 144hz g-sync monitor,IE 3.0 mouse, cherry mx2.0c 

kerboard,beats ur beats headphone,this is total 1700 usd that what i can do....(without steam games inside 1700USD)

See if you can go for Ryzen, and also my go to recommendation for an ITX case is the Silverstone Sugo SG13B. What would a parts list look like if you got the Ryzen 5 2600 with a B450 motherboard?

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

See if you can go for Ryzen, and also my go to recommendation for an ITX case is the Silverstone Sugo SG13B. What would a parts list look like if you got the Ryzen 5 2600 with a B450 motherboard?

i`d like to go for Node202 cause is really small

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Ryzen i would consider