New gaming pc ( need opinion and help )

newfrim

the gaming plus is the best of the lot.

18 minutes ago, newfrim said:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Pretty expensive tho, what's the main difference on those motherboard ? will they impact the performance ? If i don't really care about the rgb thing ?

52 minutes ago, newfrim said:

Pretty expensive tho, what's the main difference on those motherboard ? will they impact the performance ? If i don't really care about the rgb thing ?

VRMs are better so you can achieve higher overclocks. but performance will be the same on stock.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Well for mobo how about X470 Pro carbon if you really worry that much. Maybe a Taichi if you're really concern. There is a lot of choices and X470 Gaming plus isn't really that good, B450m Mortar is slightly less efficient so it will produce more heat but the heatsink is decent so its pretty much the same, Mortar is the same as B450 Tomahawk/Bazooka Plus iirc. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($296.27 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($96.48 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($87.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  ($449.99 @ Memory Express) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($54.75 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Total: $1175.46
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-10 05:59 EDT-0400

12 hours ago, newfrim said:

Here is a general ranking of motherboards. Of the ones above, the Aorus Ultra and the Tomahawk  are the best. These are ranked primarily on the quality of the voltage regulation module (VRM) which helps with stability and overclocking of the CPU. The more expensive boards may have more USB 3.0 ports, upgraded sound with 1200 codecs, additional PCIe slots (you won't need but one or two), additional M.2 SSD slots, more fan headers, RGB lighting, etc. You can compare them yourself. (At Newegg you can add each MB to your compare list, and then click compare to get a spreadsheet comparison) Asrock is known for giving you a lot of extras in their budget boards.

Thanks for the quick answer guys ! :) really helpful !

So after taking all suggestion in consideration i have come up with this ''final'' build

There just 3 element i'm not sure yet ( didnt order those 3 so far ) 

-Do u guys think i can take a downgrade for the motherboard and still have everything work good ? 

- For the power supply do i really need to go for the gold or i can get a bronze one and still be safe ? 

- I'm looking for a good and easy case to build in for a first time builder, not too expensive tho, i kinda want to save some money. 

Thanks again for all your  help, after those 3 part i will finally have a completed build ! :D

Forgot to mention i already order some of those piece ! :D can't wait to have the full build home to build it !

51 minutes ago, newfrim said:

Forgot to mention i already order some of those piece ! :D can't wait to have the full build home to build it !

If you want to save a bit, this is what I would do. The Asrock is a good board and should serve you well. You will hardly save anything by dropping down to a bronze PSU, so I would stick with the BitFenix because it is really good, though it's not modular. The 275R is a nice case, but I would splurge a bit and get the tempered glass instead of the acrylic window. It's only a few dollars more. If you really want to save, have a look at the Corsair SPEC 5 and see what you think.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($205.83 @ Amazon Canada)
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty B450 GAMING K4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($106.43 @ Vuugo)
Memory: Team - Dark 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($85.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($79.38 @ Amazon Canada)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  ($449.99 @ Memory Express)
Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($83.99 @ Powertop)
Power Supply: BitFenix - Formula Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($80.90 @ Newegg Canada Marketplace)
Total: $1142.50

Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-10 22:33 EDT-0400

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/qP8j4D/corsair-spec-05-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011138-ww

The power supply at 80 is out of stock ! ? Can't order him, do u have any other recommendation ?  ( Sorry for the multiple message ) 

edit : The gpu RTX 2060 is out of stock too :/

Edit 2 : The price doesn't include tax and shipping holly molly ! ? The system would cost me more than 1600 $ with tax and shipping

On 6/11/2019 at 11:46 AM, newfrim said:

Edit :If i can get my hand on this huge sale, would it be better ? https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_558&item_id=137626

The Vega 56 and 64 are on sale to make room for the new AMD Navi cards (RX 5700 and 5700XT.) The Vega 64 is about the same as the RTX 2060, but is almost twice the wattage and runs very hot and loud. You'll need a larger PSU. It's up to you.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html

On 6/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, newfrim said:

The power supply at 80 is out of stock ! ? Can't order him, do u have any other recommendation ?  ( Sorry for the multiple message ) 

edit : The gpu RTX 2060 is out of stock too :/

Edit 2 : The price doesn't include tax and shipping holly molly ! ? The system would cost me more than 1600 $ with tax and shipping

One of these Corsairs would be fine, but you will need a 750W PSU if you get the Vega 64.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/3hkwrH,FdRFf7,3F2rxr/

These would be better:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/CdLypg,dDH48d,B8RFf7/

This Zotac would be close in price:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/kfWfrH/zotac-geforce-rtx-2060-6-gb-gaming-video-card-zt-t20600d-10m

Are their certain vendors I should use to decrease the shipping? Do we need to downscale everything to compensate for tax and shipping?

This would be good:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($208.57 @ Amazon Canada)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.75 @ Vuugo)
Memory: Team - Dark 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($85.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($48.36 @ Amazon Canada)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB GAMING AMP Video Card  ($459.99 @ Mike's Computer Shop)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($53.50 @ Vuugo)
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ Powertop)
Total: $1065.14

Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-12 09:41 EDT-0400

Since the case is smaller, I thought that we should go with a modular PSU. Don't even think about putting the Vega 64 in this case!

On 6/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, newfrim said:

no planning overclock, go b450m steel legend. if want go, pick x470 aorus ultra can be great

36 minutes ago, ahmad13610 said:

no planning overclock, go b450m steel legend. if want go, pick x470 aorus ultra can be great

The Aorus Ultra isn't great though, it is just another 'Average' X470 board. The cheapest board in that list will be fine for a R5 2600.

Yea we might need to do some downgrade, but i wont go for the vega if the card get hot and have about the same performance of the gtx 2060. Pretty much all the site had shipping, i might get free shiping for amazon if i get amazon prime ( wich i would do ) 

Or might buy a cheaper monitor I had a seperate budget for that ) so i can afford to get a better pc. I'll buy an 1080p instead of a 2k. 

9 minutes ago, newfrim said:

Yea we might need to do some downgrade, but i wont go for the vega if the card get hot and have about the same performance of the gtx 2060. Pretty much all the site had shipping, i might get free shiping for amazon if i get amazon prime ( wich i would do ) 

Or might buy a cheaper monitor I had a seperate budget for that ) so i can afford to get a better pc. I'll buy an 1080p instead of a 2k. 

I already did a downgraded build for you. How did that look? Usually if you meet the minimum order dollar amount at Amazon, there is not a shipping charge. Are any of those stores local to you so you won't have to pay for shipping? Maybe they will do a price match for you. Can't do much about taxes or death.

Actually, it wasn't that much of a downgrade. You won't be able to tell the difference while gaming. It still has the same RAM and the Ryzen 2600 and the RTX 2060 in it :)

I only have canadacomputer close, yea it look pretty good. Didn't seem that the downgrade will affect the perfomance since we cut out on ssd and mother board right ?

Shall i wait for like a month to maybe have some better deal with the new ryzen and the new gpu ?

1 minute ago, newfrim said:

I only have canadacomputer close, yea it look pretty good. Didn't seem that the downgrade will affect the perfomance since we cut out on ssd and mother board right ?

Shall i wait for like a month to maybe have some better deal with the new ryzen and the new gpu ?

The SSD and the MB change will have no affect on the performance. Well, it's possible that there could be more pressure on prices. I just don't know.

Is there a huge difference bettwen the zotac and thet gtx 2060 ?

I am done looking guys ! I finally decide to buy a used system ( i really think i got a nice deal, let me know what u guys think ! ) 
Case : Corsair Crystal 460x

Cpu : I8700x

CPU cooler : NH-U14S 140mm from noctua 

GPU : Msi gtx 1080 oc edition 

Motherboard : Rog strix z70g gaming

Ram : corsair vengeance rgb 2x8 gb, 3000 mhz 

500 gb hardrive 

ssd : 250 g from samsung 970 evo m.2

Case fan from : Corsair LL140 rgb x 2 

2k screen monitor with 144 hz and 1ms ( 27 or 24 inch not sure ) 

For a grand total off 1300 cad, do u guys think i made a good deal ?