Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kvan

Golf

Posted · Original PosterOP

Do you like this game? How often and how well do you play it?

Not at all, never, and don't know. :)

But no hard feelings if you do, frequently, and very well.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

E5-1630v4 | Quadro P4000 | X99-E WS | 32GB DDR4-2400 | 960EVO 250GB | 8TB spinning rust

Autodesk 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Recap, and Fusion

Nope.

Played 3 times with workmates.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

I like golf, mostly because I started to learn how to play it together with some of my friends and I was the one from our company who got a great interest for this game. It's really rather specific and developing your playing skills can be a long and hard work which the most amount of newbies can't stand. Personally I'm a rather good amateur player now but anyway I play golf no more than several times per month and in my case it's possible only during warm seasons, well during the other ones it's really too expensive for me.
In case of skills golf is easy and hard at the same time. Its playing techniques can be learned by many people in fact and they're not so extremely difficult but this demands much time and patience. And all of them are based on three main things, right posture, making swings, hitting balls and holding different clubs https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-list-of-golf-tips-for-beginners/ . All these things are the basics and developing them takes much time too and even pros can have fails during the games.
There's also a myth that golf is the sport only for rich people but that's not true in general. It can be expensive but personally I've never spent too much money on my set and so on, these things aren't necessary in fact for many average players https://golf-info-guide.com/golf-tips/beginner-golf-tips/beginner-golf-tip-how-to-save-money-on-golf/ .

Just now, teenage_club said:

idk, I used to like it back in the day, but I feel like golf is one of the more overrated games for the system. 

wiisp.jpg

Yeah, the sequel was pretty good too.

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"64 bits, 32 bits, 16 bits, 8 bits, 4 bits, 2 BITS, 1 BIT, HALF BIT, QUARTER BIT, THE WRIST GAAAAAAME!!!" - Angry Video Game Nerd

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup