Google FRP

A few days ago, I found a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I thought I could just wipe the phone, but I was wrong. I had no idea Google had something like Apple's iCloud Lock. I hope that there is something I can do such as bypassing the FRP or have someone else like a service to do it.

*image removed *

19 minutes ago, DannyTechTips said:

I hope that there is something I can do

Like finding the owner

13 minutes ago, IgorM said:

Like finding the owner

OP has already tried to wipe the phone. I'd say it's pretty clear that finding the owner and returning the phone was never their intention.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

OP has already tried to wipe the phone. I'd say it's pretty clear that finding the owner and returning the phone was never their intention.

Yeah I know. That's unfortunate.

I don't think this is the place to find this kind of help

On 6/5/2019 at 12:11 PM, DannyTechTips said:

*snip*

This is illegal. You cannot ask this here. Give it to the authorities.

* Thread locked *

We can't help with this bypass as it's against the forum rules. Next time please try to return the phone to his owner.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !