Natural Air Cooling

Tech Lover

hi. im from pakistan. very versatile country as far as temps go. winters are fairly cold and summers are very hot!

but what about Canada.. i just read that the avg temps of canada are below 0C. which for me, is like "woooooooot"

so i was wondering, if anyone has ever tried to cool their system, PC, with the cool chilling breeze of out side? may be with some kind of air duct, with water and humidity filters to prevent from water to cool? 

i guess it will be so fun to at least try out. i have tried once this kind of thing and it was so fun doing. i did this long ago i dont have pics for that but it was really fun. i had air cooling for my i7 860 and temps out side were 3C which was outrageously too low for me. although i didnt stay for long but i enjoyed it. 

so just wondering if any one here ever did that can share with every one here?

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

hi. im from pakistan. very versatile country as far as temps go. winters are fairly cold and summers are very hot!

but what about Canada.. i just read that the avg temps of canada are below 0C. which for me, is like "woooooooot"

so i was wondering, if anyone has ever tried to cool their system, PC, with the cool chilling breeze of out side? may be with some kind of air duct, with water and humidity filters to prevent from water to cool? 

i guess it will be so fun to at least try out. i have tried once this kind of thing and it was so fun doing. i did this long ago i dont have pics for that but it was really fun. i had air cooling for my i7 860 and temps out side were 3C which was outrageously too low for me. although i didnt stay for long but i enjoyed it. 

so just wondering if any one here ever did that can share with every one here?

I'm from Pakistan as well! Also i think it can't be done but it will difficult because of humidity.

Quote me to get a reply!

Just use liquid nitrogen :D, or put your tower in a deep freezer or cold room. Sucks to be here in Australia atm, really hot and humid. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I remember reading about a guy who had a water cooling system that ran through his backyard about 5ft deep under the soil and he ran the pipes back into the house and into the computer.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5