Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Results45

Mac Pro 2019: dual-GPU cards ARE BACK!!! :D

Cheese Grater Pro 2019  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Mac Pro 2019 worth burning your wallet?

• YES!
    • Maybe (depends on the config and my needs)
    • Nah. I'll wait 4 years for average hardware to catch-up.

9 hours ago, floofer said:

Say what you want, it is a nice looking aluminium case. I hate all the plastic out now, silver aluminium just looks great.

It's certainly better than a trashcan but it still seems a step back from the pre-2013 Mac Pro design.

15 hours ago, floofer said:

That’s pretty subjective and I think it’s really grate

I can holely agree with that.

24 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

I can holely agree with that.

I perforate it to other more bland designs.

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

Sometimes I miss contractions like n't on the end of words like wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't.    Please don't be a dick,  make allowances when reading my posts.

35 minutes ago, floofer said:

I don’t like they designed it pore-ly at all

now you're just venting, I am sure the design is good for orifice duties.

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

Sometimes I miss contractions like n't on the end of words like wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't.    Please don't be a dick,  make allowances when reading my posts.

1 minute ago, floofer said:

I think the design is just rather opening, they’ve definitely got themselves out of a rut

We can all see through that though.  I hope it doesn't puncture their reputation.

46 minutes ago, floofer said:

You can definitely see the inside of what they are up to. It makes the Mac Pro a little cooler. 

I think the puns have been well drilled in this case.