Noctua Fans

tezza192

In your case, I deffinitely can see the commitment.lol. 15 fans is a ton. In my mATX build I'm doing, I'll have 5 worst case.lol. Also, I already have two major components that have red accents, so its hard not to run with that theme in my case. So I do what I can. Going to try some sp120 quiets as my case intakes and see how gpu temps do to see if they'll be good enough to use. Thats the tallest task for fans in my case. If they don't work, I guess gentle typhoons are next on my list

If your using a 350D you actually dont see any of the fans when the side panel is on so you could go with what ever really.

If your using a 350D you actually dont see any of the fans when the side panel is on so you could go with what ever really.

Using a Silverstone Ps07. And don't even have a window. Lol. But I want to at least do some glamor shots with it :P and really of the sp's don't at least perform well enough for me, they won't stay regardless

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

Using a Silverstone Ps07. And don't even have a window. Lol. But I want to at least do some glamor shots with it :P and really of the sp's don't at least perform well enough for me, they won't stay regardless

you could get silverstone air penetrators.

you could get silverstone air penetrators.

I'm gonna try the silverstone ones it comes with first. Then try a pair of sp120's. Check GPU temps. And go from there. Next move would probably be Gentle Typhoons

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

I'm gonna try the silverstone ones it comes with first. Then try a pair of sp120's. Check GPU temps. And go from there. Next move would probably be Gentle Typhoons

Heads up with the gentle typhoons whats in stock at places is it apparently.

Heads up with the gentle typhoons whats in stock at places is it apparently.

I did see that. Frozen cpu has over 600 still so I think I'll be okay if I make my move in the next month or so

I did see that. Frozen cpu has over 600 still so I think I'll be okay if I make my move in the next month or so

But I thought you needed 700!

But I thought you needed 700!

If only. Haha

If only. Haha

use a walll o fans to cool your room :P