First PC Build Ever

Go to solution Solved by Tetoris,
12 minutes ago, CullenM_2004 said:

Recently I  started to develop an interest in PC Gaming and I want to build my own 'budget' gaming PC so I can play games such as Fortnite, CSGO, Battlefield...etc. Currently I play on an IMac and it has awful gaming performance. So, as my first PC build I want to be able to play at a much higher FPS. Anyways here are the parts I have decided, i just need assistance on picking out the rest

Parts I Have Picked So Far:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 With Wraith Stealth Cooler

GPU - RX 580 8gb

RAM(memory) - 16GB (i need help choosing specific ram sticks)

Those are the few parts I have picked so far. I need help choosing the right (2x8gb) RAM STICKS, Motherboard, Hard Drive, SSD, Power Supply, case, fans, and internal wifi card

My goal is to be able to play Fortnite on low settings and 100% 3D resolution at 144 FPS so i can play on a 144hz monitor.

Also, I need a internal wifi card to install on my MotherBoard because i will not have ethernet availability for a while.  My budget is around $650-$750, it could go a few dollars above. For a case i dont need anything too special, I want something that has a easy to remove side panel (it could be tempered glass) for a decent price >$70. Anyways, thats what i want in my PC build and I would extremely appreciate any/all help from other. Thanks for reading and I hope someone will help me out. 

Here is a pcpartpicker list 

You could remove the 1tb hdd if that is a problem for you and you can downgrade the ssd capacity but in my opinion this is a really good system. If you have any questions just ask.

Recently I  started to develop an interest in PC Gaming and I want to build my own 'budget' gaming PC so I can play games such as Fortnite, CSGO, Battlefield...etc. Currently I play on an IMac and it has awful gaming performance. So, as my first PC build I want to be able to play at a much higher FPS. Anyways here are the parts I have decided, i just need assistance on picking out the rest

GPU - RX 580 8gb

Those are the few parts I have picked so far. I need help choosing the right (2x8gb) RAM STICKS, Motherboard, Hard Drive, SSD, Power Supply, case, fans, and internal wifi card

My goal is to be able to play Fortnite on low settings and 100% 3D resolution at 144 FPS so i can play on a 144hz monitor.

Also, I need a internal wifi card to install on my MotherBoard because i will not have ethernet availability for a while.  My budget is around $650-$750, it could go a few dollars above. For a case i dont need anything too special, I want something that has a easy to remove side panel (it could be tempered glass) for a decent price >$70. Anyways, thats what i want in my PC build and I would extremely appreciate any/all help from other. Thanks for reading and I hope someone will help me out. 

2 minutes ago, CullenM_2004 said:

GPU - RX 580 8gb

12 minutes ago, CullenM_2004 said:

GPU - RX 580 8gb

Here is a pcpartpicker list 

You could remove the 1tb hdd if that is a problem for you and you can downgrade the ssd capacity but in my opinion this is a really good system. If you have any questions just ask.

New Ryzen very soon, like a few weeks, worth the wait

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 hours ago, Tetoris said:

Snip

Over $100 in mail-in rebates, and sometimes those mail-in rebates are a pain to get 9_9

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L