Windows 10 system interrupts problem

young man plays csgo
Go to solution Solved by Rakanoth,

It seems to be because of

1.) Old or problematic device drivers

2.) Problematic devices (USB or any kind of device you installed or plugged into your computer)

Uninstall every sort of device except those who are absolutely necessary such as CPU, GPU, mobo, CPU fan and SSD/HDD. Then try installing those you unplugged one at a time and check if they cause problem. If it happens even when you unplugged everything, the chances are one of your storage devices (HDD, SSD) or GPU might be the culprit.

If a corrupt driver can cause system interrupts, so can failing hardware. In that case, updating your drivers won’t solve the issue. You have to remove the device physically from your system.

I am currently dealing with a System interrupts issue, the vitals might not seem High but it is completely lagging the shit out of my PC.

image.png.a47f6823ce12f2b73031e7e987de58ad.png

image.png.60899920973fae0d8578a9b4ae338c9e.png

I tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows. This seemed to have fixed it temporarily for about 2 weeks. I also tried updating my bios but whenever I try doing that I get the following error.

image.thumb.png.b0a130bcea1ffe10f5865a14d7bfaea0.png

I have no clue what I am supposed to do anymore.

It seems to be because of

1.) Old or problematic device drivers

2.) Problematic devices (USB or any kind of device you installed or plugged into your computer)

Uninstall every sort of device except those who are absolutely necessary such as CPU, GPU, mobo, CPU fan and SSD/HDD. Then try installing those you unplugged one at a time and check if they cause problem. If it happens even when you unplugged everything, the chances are one of your storage devices (HDD, SSD) or GPU might be the culprit.

If a corrupt driver can cause system interrupts, so can failing hardware. In that case, updating your drivers won’t solve the issue. You have to remove the device physically from your system.