UPS-like device for GoPro

Hi!

I use a GoPro for recording long trips and I plan to operate it without a battery, connected to a charger powered by my car's lighter socket.

The problem is that without a battery loss of power would mean that the recording would stop.
I'm thinking of using a pass-through power bank as a back up power supply, which of course is not its ideal type of use.

Is there any other solution that can act as a UPS device for the camera, except a pass-through power bank?

58 minutes ago, askingaround said:

Hi!

I use a GoPro for recording long trips and I plan to operate it without a battery, connected to a charger powered by my car's lighter socket.

The problem is that without a battery loss of power would mean that the recording would stop.
I'm thinking of using a pass-through power bank as a back up power supply, which of course is not its ideal type of use.

Is there any other solution that can act as a UPS device for the camera, except a pass-through power bank?

10000mah powerbank should suffice unless you plan to go w/o charge for days 

some powerbanks have passthrought

5 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

10000mah powerbank should suffice unless you plan to go w/o charge for days 

some powerbanks have passthrought

I just wonder if there is something that acts like a UPS, instead of a power bank.

If not, then I'm gonna use a pass through power bank.