Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alpenwasser

F@H and BOINC Badge Request Thread [Last Update: 2019-NOV-21]

Forum Folding@Home Event badges have been handed out for the 2019 event. Those who participated in the event and were eligible for the badge should now have it.

If there are any issues with the event badges please contact me. Keep in mind the minimum participation requirements for the event:

• minimum requirements: 100k points, 20 WUs, and 20 days of having activity over the course of the whole month

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

On 11/5/2019 at 9:17 AM, TVwazhere said:

Forum Event badges are awarded separately from this thread. They are not automatically applied however, so I would not expect to see Forum Event badges popping up soon. 

10 hours ago, Spotty said:

Forum Folding@Home Event badges have been handed out for the 2019 event. Those who participated in the event and were eligible for the badge should now have it.

Make me eat my own words why dont you? 😂

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 hours ago, DieselWeasel said:

I would like to get the silver folding badge, please. Nickname is the same on FAH.

It's best if you post a link to either your stats.foldingathome.org or your folding.extremeoverclocking.com profile. Makes it easier for the mods.

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F | RAM - GeIL Super Luce RGB DDR4 2400 2x4GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB (Corsair Force MP510 960GB on the way...) | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series Spec-03 | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 74Hz| OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Just now, Manmeyco said:

It's best if you post a link to either your stats.foldingathome.org or your folding.extremeoverclocking.com profile. Makes it easier for the mods.

It does, but fun fact if you already have a badge, it will act as a hyper link to either your XOC page or stats.folding.org link (depending on which one the user provides) :) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

Thanks for the tip.

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 
Just now, Malte said:

@LAR_Systemsi think sadly it has ended already.

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=700317

Hi @Malte I participated in the event and got the event badge.  
Just following up regarding what I read as being general F@H home badges for total WU / Points produced anytime to date as part of the LTT team.
Figured these are not tied to events as some of these badges are for 100, 500 and 1 Billion points which would be pretty hard to hit in a month. ;)

3 hours ago, LAR_Systems said:

Hi @Malte I participated in the event and got the event badge.  
Just following up regarding what I read as being general F@H home badges for total WU / Points produced anytime to date as part of the LTT team.
Figured these are not tied to events as some of these badges are for 100, 500 and 1 Billion points which would be pretty hard to hit in a month. ;)

Ya, there are general folding badges for total points. A mod should get you the badge you need sometime soon.

7 hours ago, LAR_Systems said:

Just found this thread and it looks like I'm eligible for F@H badges: Contributor, Bronze, Silver & Gold.

Each badge replaces the lower level before it, so you should get just the gold badge (note how I have just a silver badge).

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F | RAM - GeIL Super Luce RGB DDR4 2400 2x4GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB (Corsair Force MP510 960GB on the way...) | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series Spec-03 | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 74Hz| OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

14 minutes ago, Manmeyco said:

Ya, there are general folding badges for total points. A mod should get you the badge you need sometime soon.

Each badge replaces the lower level before it, so you should get just the gold badge (note how I have just a silver badge).

Thanks for the clarification @Manmeyco

hey-hey! just over halfway to origamist!

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Crosshair VIII hero  -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB@3600  -  Strix 1070Ti  -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB  -  Lian Li PC-011D  -  LTT NH-D15  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3: Xeon X5670  -  MSI X58 Pro-E MS-7522  -  DDr3 6GB@1086  -  GTX 770 Titan Cooler  -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

DIYPc Cheapo Case  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro  -  1TB Hitachi@7200RPM  -  DvD drive 😎  -  Good Intel stock cooler

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110

Damn I'm handing out these badges like Oprah hands out cars 😂

1 hour ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

i'm gutted i don't have badges 😞

well, they're pretty easy to get. just start Folding or do some BOINC and you should have atleast two in no time at all! ;)

X399M Taichi - Threadripper 1950X - Titan X Pascal - GTX 1070 FE - Dominator Plats SE Contrast - InWin 301 - EVGA 850 G2 - Full Custom Watercooling

BlackMac Woody  60% Keyboard

2 hours ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

Yeah I have done and put a request in previously but didn't get any 😞

I looked through this entire thread (there are MANY hidden posts) and you have not put in a request for Folding@Home or BOINC badges yet.

If you have links to your F@H profile (either through stats.foldingathome.org or XOC) or your BOINC, then we can award you a badge based on your points with the team.