GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore
1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

Yes, that's a dead giveaway that they're modders. The higher their k/d, the more chance they're going to grief you. If you're in the middle of selling product, you can always do that trick of using the task manager to lag everyone out the lobby so you can finish selling.

That's just how it went down for GTA 5. Not always the story for other games. Happened for RDR2 because as well because they want to build a gigantic fan base on console and then release the game on PC to get an insane amount of people to buy the PC version for the higher frame rate and tweakable graphics. This is just my opinion though so take it with a grain of salt.

I am back to playing mission and have fun.i saw  the professional videos grinding, griefers, tryhards its hell. 

Yeah , Mrbossftw is stupid. I think he will make 10 video per day when gta6 comes

8 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

is there a way to share money with friends

Nope. There used to be. But everyone took advantage of it so it got taken out the game. Modders drop dirty money and get banned for doing so.

You can share money made on certain missions on console but it's not a great amount of money to worry about. Maybe like $5000-$15,000 max.

The way I share money is hire people and do client jobs from the Terrorbyte. The moment the job is completed, everyone gets paid $30,000. Same with CEO jobs like Headhunter and Sightseer. Everyone hired gets $20,000. And you can do these jobs in invite only lobbies. And only one person has to complete the job. Everyone else can just sit if they wanted to and they still get paid.

@Intransigent

Someone spawned money bags on my head . I quit the game.

Got about 80k.

Why cant rockstar stop online mods. Is it too difficult for them

19 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Someone spawned money bags on my head . I quit the game. Got about 80k. Why cant rockstar stop online mods. Is it too difficult for them.

You're fine. As long as you don't sit there and collect millions of dollars, you're fine and have nothing to worry about. Rockstar won't stop online mods because there's no real money in it for them to stop it. Modders will always find ways to mod the game unnoticed. Nothing Rockstar can do about it if they want to keep their current player base.

21 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

You're fine. As long as you don't sit there and collect millions of dollars, you're fine and have nothing to worry about. Rockstar won't stop online mods because there's no real money in it for them to stop it. Modders will always find ways to mod the game unnoticed. Nothing Rockstar can do about it if they want to keep their current player base.

Some players are killing everybody, teleporting, godmode. Is this impossible to stop by rockstar or they dont care about it

51 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Some players are killing everybody, teleporting, godmode. Is this impossible to stop by rockstar or they dont care about it

Yup, see em' all the time. They care but if they banned them all then there wouldn't be many players left in GTA Online. And that's not good for Rockstar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, Intransigent said:

Yup, see em' all the time. They care but if they banned them all then there wouldn't be many players left in GTA Online. And that's not good for Rockstar.

Any reasons for gta crashing.

It crashes for me occasionaly

4 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Any reasons for gta crashing. It crashes for me occasionaly

There are a number of reasons GTA could possibly crash. Does it crash while you are gaming? Does it crash when gaming for short or long periods of time? Does it crash before even getting into the game?

On 8/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, Intransigent said:

There are a number of reasons GTA could possibly crash. Does it crash while you are gaming? Does it crash when gaming for short or long periods of time? Does it crash before even getting into the game?

Crashes while gaming when playing for 2 hours

Sometimes it wont crash crash for hours

Sometimes it crash after few hours

I didnt overclock my gpu 

23 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Crashes while gaming when playing for 2 hours. Sometimes it wont crash crash for hours. Sometimes it crash after few hours. I didnt overclock my gpu.

Not sure what PC specs you have but it sounds like a you need to monitor your temps and gpu/cpu usage while gaming with MSI Afterburner to see if it's a temperature issue.

11 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Not sure what PC specs you have but it sounds like a you need to monitor your temps and gpu/cpu usage while gaming with MSI Afterburner to see it's a temperature issue.

All temps are cooler than 75 c

I currently use logitech g102 , will buying a 100 dollar mice make me good at pvp

And also a high end mouse pad

10 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

All temps are cooler than 75 c

What is your PC specs? 75 C seems really high for a CPU, depends on your CPU though. My max temp is 71 C and it has never hit more than 61 C. I mostly keep it in the 50's at all times.

10 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

I currently use logitech g102 , will buying a 100 dollar mice make me good at pvp. And also a high end mouse pad

Lol, no. A mouse is a mouse. The only thing that will make you good at pvp is playing pvp over and over.

5 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

What is your PC specs? 75 C seems really high for a CPU, depends on your CPU though. My max temp is 71 C and it has never hit more than 61 C. I mostly keep it in the 50's at all times.

Lol, no. A mouse is a mouse. The only thing that will make you good at pvp is playing pvp over and over.

i52400

Gtx 1650

4 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

i52400 Gtx 1650

Your CPU is definitely running hot and most likely causing the crashes. 72.6 C is it's maximum operating temp. There's a few things you can do to lower that heat. You can set a custom fan curve in your BIOS to have your cooler run a bit faster when it reaches certain temps, which is perfectly safe. It will run louder than usual and that's completely normal.

Mine looks something like this and I rarely ever see my CPU hit 60 C...

• Smart Fan Control - Enabled (this allows me to set all these)
  • CPU Fan Level 1 Temp 1 40 C Fan Speed 20%
  • CPU Fan Level 2 Temp 2 50 C Fan Speed 60%
  • CPU Fan Level 3 Temp 3 55 C Fan Speed 70%
  • CPU Fan Level 4 Temp 4 60 C Fan Speed 85%

You can also lower certain graphic settings if you haven't already. This you need to do first since it's the easiest to do. Have you by chance tried these settings below? I've posted them many times here at LTT. They are as I like to call them the completely mastered graphic settings for GTA 5 to maximize your frame rate without losing visual fidelity.

gtacustgraphset.thumb.png.1868156b47e93687e8e181ec689e1cb3.png

Also, how many Hz is your monitor and what is its resolution? And do you lock your frame rate or let it run as high as it can reach? The third thing you can do is simply cap your fps at a sweet spot that won't let your CPU heat up at all. This is something I choose to do with newer titles since my i5 isn't the greatest either.

12 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Your CPU is definitely running hot and most likely causing the crashes. 72.6 C is it's maximum operating temp. There's a few things you can do to lower that heat. You can set a custom fan curve in your BIOS to have your cooler run a bit faster when it reaches certain temps, which is perfectly safe. It will run louder than usual and that's completely normal.

Mine looks something like this and I rarely ever see my CPU hit 60 C...

• Smart Fan Control - Enabled (this allows me to set all these)
  • CPU Fan Level 1 Temp 1 40 C Fan Speed 20%
  • CPU Fan Level 2 Temp 2 50 C Fan Speed 60%
  • CPU Fan Level 3 Temp 3 55 C Fan Speed 70%
  • CPU Fan Level 4 Temp 4 60 C Fan Speed 85%

You can also lower certain graphic settings if you haven't already. This you need to do first since it's the easiest to do. Have you by chance tried these settings below? I've posted them many times here at LTT. They are as I like to call them the completely mastered graphic settings for GTA 5 to maximize your frame rate without losing visual fidelity.

gtacustgraphset.thumb.png.1868156b47e93687e8e181ec689e1cb3.png

Also, how many Hz is your monitor and what is its resolution? And do you lock your frame rate or let it run as high as it can reach? The third thing you can do is simply cap your fps at a sweet spot that won't let your CPU heat up at all. This is something I choose to do with newer titles since my i5 isn't the greatest either.

I use fastsync.

I use lg27uk650 60hz

My fps goes to 70 sometimes. Its usually 50 to 60

Ok i lowered cpu temp comtrol to 65  in bios

I will also change setting now

8 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

I use fastsync. I use lg27uk650 60hz My fps goes to 70 sometimes. Its usually 50 to 60 Ok i lowered cpu temp comtrol to 65  in bios I will also change setting now

You don't need to use fastsync but if it works for you then it works for you. It's much easier to turn vsync off and cap your fps at 60. Anything over 60 fps your monitor isn't going to portray anyway because it's 60 Hz. It can only portray 60 fps. Leave your fps uncapped for now so you can see the fps you can achieve with those graphic settings I gave you.

And remember that fps is going to dip inside the city regardless of anything, especially when playing in online heavily populated lobbies. Be sure to test your fps in story mode to get the best results. Once you see that you can achieve much better fps in story mode, especially outside the city and flying, then go in and cap your fps at 60. And you can use that fastsync if that's what you prefer.

As for CPU temp control, what do you mean you lowered it to 65? You should have 3 to 5 temps to set at certain fan speeds. That's what a fan curve is. You have to set it manually so your cooler can kick in at certain fan speed intervals at certain temps to keep it cool.

Make sure you monitor your temps and usages while playing games at all times. This is so you can see if it is indeed hitting more than 60 C to 70 C. And make sure to lower how big all the words are so it doesn't take up the entire screen that you're gaming in. Which can be set here...

masiv.png.jpg.bbb1e21c34c981a4bace1455adb922c0.jpg

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

You don't need to use fastsync but if it works for you then it works for you. It's much easier to turn vsync off and cap your fps at 60. Anything over 60 fps your monitor isn't going to portray anyway because it's 60 Hz. It can only portray 60 fps. Leave your fps uncapped for now so you can see the fps you can achieve with those graphic settings I gave you.

And remember that fps is going to dip inside the city regardless of anything, especially when playing in online heavily populated lobbies. Be sure to test your fps in story mode to get the best results. Once you see that you can achieve much better fps in story mode, especially outside the city and flying, then go in and cap your fps at 60. And you can use that fastsync if that's what you prefer.

As for CPU temp control, what do you mean you lowered it to 65? You should have 3 to 5 temps to set at certain fan speeds. That's what a fan curve is. You have to set it manually so your cooler can kick in at certain fan speed intervals at certain temps to keep it cool.

Make sure you monitor your temps and usages while playing games at all times. This is so you can see if it is indeed hitting more than 60 C to 70 C. And make sure to lower how big all the words are so it doesn't take up the entire screen that you're gaming in. Which can be set here...

masiv.png.jpg.bbb1e21c34c981a4bace1455adb922c0.jpg

I went into bios (fan option) setting and there is option

Called, cpu control temp i set to 65

Now my temp are 65 while gaming

Is this good

Or sholud i use speedfan 

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

I went into bios (fan option) setting and there is option Called, cpu control temp i set to 65 Now my temp are 65 while gaming Is this good Or sholud i use speedfan

65 C is still a bit high. It's a temp that is still okay but you need to get it into the 50's imo because that's where I keep mine and I have literally zero issues from doing so. No crashes, nothing. What is the name of your motherboard? I'll see if I can't find what your BIOS looks like and check out this CPU control temp thing. Never heard of one that you can just control the temp like that. Temp is not exactly controllable to the perfect degree otherwise you could just set it to 40 and have it run as cool as a cucumber.

8 hours ago, Intransigent said:

65 C is still a bit high. It's a temp that is still okay but you need to get it into the 50's imo because that's where I keep mine and I have literally zero issues from doing so. No crashes, nothing. What is the name of your motherboard? I'll see if I can't find what your BIOS looks like and check out this CPU control temp thing. Never heard of one that you can just control the temp like that. Temp is not exactly controllable to the perfect degree otherwise you could just set it to 40 and have it run as cool as a cucumber.

20190904_080516.jpg

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

Intel dh61ww

Okay. I've looked into what's going on. The crashes are most likely as a result of prolonged use of the CPU at and around 75 C. I think you'll be just fine with that 65 temp setting as long as you're not hitting that 75 C you were hitting before. Try to keep it in the mid 60's and see if you experience any crashes. Also, try not to play for more than a few hours at a time. If you're already doing that, it could be a contributing factor of why your CPU is hitting 75 C. It's designed to run much less CPU demanding games. And since GTA 5 is CPU heavy, it's making it run a little hotter than designed and your CPU is definitely bottlenecking.

Don't think the bottleneck is going to keep you from achieving 60 fps in GTA 5 though. If you use the graphic settings I provided, your CPU should stay in the 60's temp wise and you should easily be able to achieve a locked 60 fps(the most your monitor can portray anyway) and keep the strain off that CPU.

Monitor your temps at all times. You shouldn't get any crashes if you stick to what I mentioned above. See how it works out and then let me know if you experience any crashes. And make sure to always keep an eye on your CPU temp so you'll know what temp your CPU was hitting when and if it crashes again.

Have you capped your fps at 60? If so, your CPU usage should no longer be hitting and holding 100% anymore(what I think was causing the crashes).