Windows 10 BSOD/Game crashes

I'm having BSODs, but I don't understand why.

When i'm just browsing the internet, it's fine (No BSOD). If, on the other hand, I play video games, I frequently crash to desktop, if not I get a BSOD. I play games such as Insurgency Sandstorm, Squad, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and Verdun (I've not gotten a BSOD for Verdun yet, but it has crashed to desktop a few time). If anything, Unreal Engine games are the least stable.

Even weirder: sometimes it runs without crashing (rare), when I do get a BSOD, it's always a different error message, it always crashes when I am in the middle of playing the game, never in the menus (doesn't matter if there is intense combat or if i'm waiting in a truck).

If I check the dump files generated by the crash, the Exception Information is always the same: "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access." or "The thread tried to execute an instruction whose operation is not allowed in the current machine mode."

I ran the memory diagnostic tool twice, and my RAM is good. I've checked drivers, all seems fine. I'm hesitant on reinstalling Windows.

Edit: Problem solved! It was my memory clock speed that was set at 3000Mhz (the max speed of the memory sticks), but my cpu supported up to 2933 Mhz RAM.

11 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Could be GPU or CPU stability, what are your temps?

cpu: 50 C ; GPU: 40 C (when web browsing)

cpu: 60 C ; GPU: 56 C (when playing Squad)

According to AMD Ryzen Master and Open Hardware Monitor