How to make a custom Windows 10 backup / image with programs already installed?

Strayan_Hades

Hi,

I've been doing alot of jobs for mates at building and configuring their new systems and just wanting to know if there is a faster way to pre-load apps like steam, Autodesk Student Revit , Adobe Photoshop , Microsoft Office.

Just wanting to know how to make a custom Windows 10 backup / image with programs already installed?

Instead of me manually re-downloading and installing all the programs again.

Cheers.

You may be able to use this, I haven't used it before, but it states "Integrate (Applications, Drivers, Net Framework 3.5, Unattended Files or Updates to your customized Windows 10 ISO)" so it sounds like it should do it

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Well you could just download the programs onto usb and install them from disk. Not like it takes long with a new system.

You used to be able to create install scripts that would add apps to windows install. I expect you still can.

Or just create an image without the extra system drivers. Load the image then add the particular drivers for the hardware. It's not like the old days when you couldn't transfer an image onto different hardware.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

As an aside ....

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

Install Windows, do not enter any key, install all programs, configure everything you want, made image using Macrium Reflect (using another computer, so you'll be imaging offline system without Macriumb inside) and then you can restore that image on other drives for other computers.