All our parts with RGB have different drivers and controllers... Any way to consolidate this?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Not really. The problem with RGB is that you either need to buy per brand or suffer from the decision made. When pretty much all component manufacturers also have their own peripherals, there's nothing to force them to unification. Aka there's no standard if you would want to have RGB sync.

I helped build a PC (special thanks to everyone on this thread, you all played a role) that has a few RGB components including the RAM, GPU, and Logitech mouse and keyboard. The problem is that they each have their own RGB control systems and we have to have them all running for the colors to work. This is far from ideal. Is there any way we can set everything up on a much more streamlined system? Components below:

T-Force Nighthawk RAM

EVGA 2070

Logitech mouse and keyboard

POSSIBLY Corsair fans, which would mean a hub for those parts.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Not really. The problem with RGB is that you either need to buy per brand or suffer from the decision made. When pretty much all component manufacturers also have their own peripherals, there's nothing to force them to unification. Aka there's no standard if you would want to have RGB sync.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I see. Guess we'll just have to deal with it. Thanks for the reply

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W